Valrak's Video from Whats Next At Focus

Greetings Brother Librarians,
Keeping things nice and simple, here is Valrak's video with information from the What's Next at Focus event last week. Enjoy~

Chapter Master Valrak - Space Hulk Deathwing Video

This whole Amazon has thrown something in behind our backs is hard to believe. There ware updates, announcements and even this on the official website

0_1518610222725_1514773377026-bs2.jpg

Has Amazon made this website for them too? So this is just another excuse for credulous.

last edited by Grey Seer

@grey-seer said in Valrak's Video from Whats Next At Focus:

This whole Amazon has thrown something in behind our backs is hard to believe. There ware updates, announcements and even this on the official website

0_1518610222725_1514773377026-bs2.jpg

Has Amazon made this website for them too? So this is just another excuse for credulous.

Have to agree here, if they're admitting to mistakes then just admit to this one.

And ultimately the question is, if they had declared the December time frame, redacted it and now retailers (As well as a version of Playstation website) has EE down as Q1 2018 (March 27th), is that another actual time frame they gave and will they keep it this time?

last edited by Link000

This is just PR if you ask me... That or really teethless game-jourmalism.

Finally, some news.

Next good step could be a new community update 😉

So who’s gonna buy this ultra-polished game anyway after u’ve pushed alot of ur customers away..?!?

Someone’s seriously letting down all the hard work of these developers.

So why not do a X1X enhanced patch if you want improved performance on a console........?

SHDW is now £24.99 on Xbox on Amazon if your interested.

last edited by Kommodore77

@kommodore77

I'm definitely gunna buy it, bought it twice on PC (Once as a gift) already, pre-paid on the purchase of the PS4 version. Have encouraged many people I know would be interested to purchase it as well (Albeit, on sale), atleast 2 people this week.

I fully support and appreciate what the Devs have made here, would definitely like to see more like it, I'd just also appreciate an honest answer as to when I can Platinum The Emperor lovin' crap out of it and get some MP going with the same guys I completed the Chaos Invasion Exterminatous bonus wave on Space Marine! ✊

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.