Bunkerligans thoughts about new features

Hey there.

I have a few points I would like to add.

*Free camera seems to be at a low sensitivity and resets every now and then.

*I could not change the Difficulty of AI players in my own league. That should be possible.

This game has its core functions but depending on each league format it tilts either one direction or the other. One way we could counter this is to give each admin for their respective league a tool to tweak powers. For me Im referring to the combination of claw, might blow and pile on. We run an endless league and it just push those teams to be very cruel. I would like that claws is only obtainable on doubles for those teams that have access to mutations. And Pile on should also be adjustable to fit new rules where you have to pay a reroll card every time you use it.

Thanks for keeping this great game alive, that you worked on feeling like new cheerleaders and new stadiums. For our own league we have more people actually just watching the games. So for future updates I also would like that you expand on the free camera and stadium atmosphere thinking. We have live commentators livestreaming matches and to make it easier for us to make it more real sports show like would be very good.

Thanks . . . Lordsson.

Community Manager

@Lordsson said in Bunkerligans thoughts about new features:

Hey there.

I have a few points I would like to add.

• Free camera seems to be at a low sensitivity and resets every now and then.

• I could not change the Difficulty of AI players in my own league. That should be possible.

Hi, thanks for your message.

The Free Camera wasn't polished in the last beta, it should be better in the pre-order beta.

You'll be able to adjust the AI difficult after the release of the Legendary Edition.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.