Announcing Spintires: MudRunner
Community Manager

We're very happy to announce the development of Spintires: MudRunner, the ultimate version of the million-seller indie hit Spintires coming at the end of the year to PC and for the first time to consoles.

Like Spintires before it, Spintires: MudRunner puts players in the driver seat and dares them to take charge of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme landscapes with only a map and compass as their guides! Get a taste of what awaits you in the Reveal Trailer.

Youtube Video

A huge upgrade over its predecessor, this edition comes complete with a brand new Sandbox Map joining the original game's 5 environments, a total graphical overhaul, a new Challenge mode with 9 new dedicated maps, 13 new vehicles and other comprehensive improvements. It’s not just an enhanced edition, it’s the ultimate off-road simulation experience!

0_1503046848869_Spintires_MudRunner-03.jpg

Drive 19 powerful all-terrain vehicles, each with its own characteristics and attachable equipment. Complete your objectives and deliveries by enduring perilous conditions across wild, untamed landscapes in extreme conditions with dynamic day-night cycles. Explore an immersive sandbox environment, enhanced by improved graphics. Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game's advanced physics engine.

With your map, compass, winch, and your driving skills as allies, go solo or join up to three others in the co-op multiplayer. On PC, download mods created by the passionate community for truck-loads of content and an ever-evolving Spintires: MudRunner experience.

Spintires: MudRunner will release this October on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Spintires owners will benefit from an exclusive 50% discount on Steam, on top of a 10% discount on all pre-orders. Pre-order now: http://bit.ly/MudRunner_Steam

0_1503046853232_Spintires_MudRunner-04.jpg

last edited by Iyagovos

Cool
Good jobs 😄

Will the 50% discount be applied also after release?

Осталось только ждать!

alt text

Saw it, straight bought it, cant wait to try it...

Please this time add interior camera option.

According to a post on VK, there will be a cockpit camera. You'll have to take it with a grain of salt unless someone can officially confirm. But the hope is there.

Couple of suggestions that i personally think, would make it great, multiple winching (2 vehicles can winch one vehicle to assist recovery) plus allow the winch points to be a bit longer and also the camera being better as it is pretty jerky, plus mod built on it and made it usable but only just, and more vehicle customization would be nice.

Please add interior no interior no buy sorry 1 year waiting interior spintires...

@yilmaz said in Announcing Spintires: MudRunner:

Please add interior no interior no buy sorry 1 year waiting interior spintires...

Did you even read my post? 2 above this one.

Sorry, as someone who's played Spintires since it was released, why exactly should us, its loyal players, shell out more money, even at 50% off, for another game with 'upgraded graphics' and more trucks? What EXACTLY are we getting? Because the amazing dev community did a great job of providing new trucks, maps, and graphical and quality of life upgrades. What can we get in this new game that we can't get with mods on the old one?

Not sold. Dev's, it is your job to explain why you are attempting to scam us on this product.

@kourtjestr

I have not read But I also read vk.
I do not know the official writing.
sorry my english(googletranslate)

@ArtOfViolence said in Announcing Spintires: MudRunner:

Sorry, as someone who's played Spintires since it was released, why exactly should us, its loyal players, shell out more money, even at 50% off, for another game with 'upgraded graphics' and more trucks? What EXACTLY are we getting? Because the amazing dev community did a great job of providing new trucks, maps, and graphical and quality of life upgrades. What can we get in this new game that we can't get with mods on the old one?

Not sold. Dev's, it is your job to explain why you are attempting to scam us on this product.

Totally Agree. They have to release more info!

Nice! we hope this time a proper interiror will be modeled in. Sound scripts for squeaky breaks, reverse beeping on some cars and filling in some blanks. Bit it looks like many blanks are already filled. I can help you with sound scrips with break squeal and reverse beep because its been done by a modder and i have script and sound still I think if need it

I would gladly buy this if I knew MultiPlayer SAVE is possible (or "midway save" if you prefer)

My hopes are that this "update" is a way out of Oovee so Pavel (and the rest of us) finally can move on with this wonderful game.
Regards

@ChokDK
Totally agree. Oovee sucks. Now, I think that the main feature of this new release is not the graphics nor the new trucks. Is the new developers behind it. It definitly adds a lot of future posibilities to the game.
I hope Oovee is pretty far away from the videogame industry.

Community Manager

@ChokDK said in Announcing Spintires: MudRunner:

I would gladly buy this if I knew MultiPlayer SAVE is possible (or "midway save" if you prefer)

My hopes are that this "update" is a way out of Oovee so Pavel (and the rest of us) finally can move on with this wonderful game.
Regards

Hi, multiplayer save are on board!

Find more info about Spintires: MudRunner is our FAQ.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.