The Campaign(s) & number supported

My biggest questions are..

According to Valrek, the campaign is akin to Total War series... How close is the campaign going to be to a total war style campaign?

Will we have a galaxy map much like the world maps of TW?
Will there be something like Warp paths- like faster speed travel to parts of the map?

There is talking about defending planets or territories? Do we get to build defense platforms From the IN perspective like Lance, Weapon battery, torpedo, and hanger platforms?
Do we get planetary defensive ships? Like the defense monitors?

Is there a blockage type mechanic like TW's Seige of a city? with a fleet able to flank and attack the blockading fleet with support from the planetary defense ships that the enemy fleet was blockading?

Is there something for planetary invasions?
Can we exterminatus a planet?
Are there rebellions on planets that lead into space?

What are the economics like?

Valrek commented on having more than 1 fleet moving about the map... how large can those fleets be?
How many admirals(like a general in TW) will we be able to have, is this based on economy?
Are there heroes,/ captains (like TW heroes)

Is there tech upgrades, or build infrastructure on your planet? Such as a light cruiser, heavy cruiser, battleship facicilites, and or man power related items to create invasion forces?

Will fleets have transport ships to be attached to them to invade planets?

Will there be the ability of having more than 1 fleet fight against enemy fleets? Like if I have 2 fleets near enough to each other that if 1 is attacked the other fleet comes in as reinforcements like in TW? If so what is the max amount of fleets we can have in 1 fight?

Is there the same type of bar that tells you the percentage of the battle favor? like the enemy has 10 ships to be 8 will there be a bar that says i have a 40% chance of winning to play out a battle or auto resolve battles?

How many players will the coop campaign let us play with?

How many players in general can we play with against the AI? As in is it still STUCK to 2vAI or can it be 3v or 4v AI? (same goes to MP gameplay.. can we do 3v3 or 4v4 games?

Dude. It's WAY too early to answer any of those questions.

Nothing is to early.. The game has been in development for a while now considering how BFG 1 was dropped. It's also slated to release this year, so These are things I'd like to know. Also perhaps thoughts of other people.

I think if you look at the cell phone bfg leviathan game thats how its gonna be lol. Do,t think its goimg to be that in depth.

@neighbor-kid said in The Campaign(s) & number supported:

Nothing is to early.. The game has been in development for a while now considering how BFG 1 was dropped. It's also slated to release this year, so These are things I'd like to know. Also perhaps thoughts of other people.

No. The amount of people these days whining because X didn't end up in the game, and they go on hate fuelled vitriolic drivel or whine about how "they promised!" when they did no such thing.

No. There is most certainly a "too early". And the people who bitched about the first game embody this perfectly.

a year is enough to set eldar engagement range to something else then 0k frontal
there is a reason eldar became a meme
homing torps still ignore priority
interceptors still dont work correctly, decoy torps dont work making the bomber game an empty shell of what it once was

there is a reason people bitch
if a year and a half ago they had been honest and sayd
"sorry we dont know how to fix it, this is the best we can do"
it would have been fine
but instead they replied to the questions of "will there be a patch to make bombers work again so i can play a good carrier fleet again, it was my favorite fleet type"
with "just wait, we have something planned and you will be amazeballed"

some complaints are exaggerations, sure, there are some whiny bitches in the world
but you get what you give

i could have deleted my carrier fleet a year and a half ago

Definitely too early for any of those questions to be answered to any degree of accuracy.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.