1.7 Patch Insurgency Sandstorm
HARDCORE - Co-op
Played on all maps
- When enemies died, they drop all equipment. (No vest, no backpack)
- Incendiary grenade gives no light source
- A.I are a little bit too easy on night map. Walk up to me within 5 feet and don't see me sometimes.
- Nightvision a bit useless and overwhelming. Most of the maps seem well lit, I rarely have to put on my NVG. When I do put on NVG, the ambient light is so overwhelming I rather have it off. (I know it's supposed to be realistic but if I can't shoot out the light, or snuff out fire/ light source...I end up not using NVG at all.
*A.I can see me through the smoke. (not a big fan of the smoke overlay patch)
*A.I sprinting and shooting with guns in the air
- Hardcore mode exclusive bug - A.I Female model on Security team speak in a male voice
- Night mode Helo support is invisible to A.I.
Thank you for your hard work!
Please keep it up!
Overall the game is very fun.