Can't select class and join game

This only happens after winning a match and the server loads up a new match. It happens around 30% of the time. The tab for selecting class doesn't show. I can only choose to see the map or the menu. Sometimes the class menu shows up after a few seconds. But mostly, the only way to join the game is to leave the match and join again - which is easier said than done as the server search engine is a complete mess and mostly does not work, at least not for finding specific servers.

Guys, please fix these minor, but highly annoying bugs. These bugs have been with us from the start, but have increased slightly in frequency after the night update.

I also experience the disappearing class list, regardless of which team won the last match. So far I can't reproduce the conditions for it to happen, just like the invisible bots issue which is even worse for obvious reasons.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if any of the developers or support are looking at this forum. Maybe the developers have long forgotten this forum 😃 ... There are no answers or confirmations. Just nothing. Sad but true

last edited by Menace8623

I have this problem too.
Only appeared after latest update

Hello, the problem should be fixed with the hotfix.
Unfortunately, I still have the problem.
At Ministry, do the bots join in the same place as the players? Full disaster