BUG: CRANES ARE UNUSEABLE IN PTS SINCE 6.0

Hi...

I'm reporting a VERY irritating bug I discovered when I tried to use my cranes...

• Anchors aren't deploying correctly... Plus: Sound loops...

Ref: YouTube Video...
Youtube video

How the hell could this bug get pass the QA(Quality A"something") team... Is there even one??

Yet an other disapointment...

There is no QA. The only testing team are players at PTS. Everything we miss or forgot to report will never be fixed.

Seems PS4 issues will never be solved then, the incompetence of these guys is rising every single day

Seconded that the cranes do not work .

.................. A game without QA team... WoW.... This throws me off my chair...
Had I, known this before purchasing this game, I would never had...

Creating a bug where there was none, is a whole new level of ***** ****...

😡

The idea of public test server is to potentially identify new tricky issues while we are working on fixes for remaining known issues on our side (such as this bug with crane). If you don't want to see "in development" bugs please wait for a patch release in live environment.

@Addict2SimsQc

you starting to be unproductive again!
find other bugs, stop these ****

you talk like experienced game developer...

they are trying to change many things, and any change may collapse everything or create new bugs...fixing this new bug with crane may create new bugs

so do you job, find them, i see you like this job!)
while being nasty)

@Stazco
Yes I know, and I must apologize... I woke up grumpy this morning (8am here)...

Finding bugs should be rewarding, not an task(and it's more and more going this way)...
Documenting bugs is very time consuming, and very not fun...
And, I like to play... not documenting every crap me and my friends dig out..

Last night, ma and my friends(5) I am playing with spoke about the game, we're getting very annoyed by all de bugs we find...
We might very well go back to other, MUCH less bugged games, and VERY soon...

On this note, I got other RL stuff to do...

last edited by Addict2SimsQc

The problem with reporting bugs, is this servers inability for large files ie pictures! I find a bug, screenshot it then screen shot the map with my location clearly visible then come on here try to upload screens and the files are too big! So I then have to use a image host that in this day and age shouldn't be so slow but this is probably to do with being bombarded with ads! So I can't be bothering with that my life's to short to waste on image hosting! So that leaves me with image resizing which is another time consuming headache!

Can't the Devs do a dedicated server for this please that just accepts the images @ 2mb please please please @Jellyfoosh this is 2020 not 1990 😂

@Addict2SimsQc

We feel your pain too, we also want this game to be great! ..or greater! actually it's already great.

You could look at it this way , look at all the things that has changed and has been fixed, you just have to have faith and give them some time, i'm no programmer but i bet some bugs are easy, and some bugs might be hard as hell to fix, i don't know, just keep reporting and they will at least be notified of it.

See you in the mud 🙂

@Tigron said in BUG: CRANES ARE UNUSEABLE IN PTS SINCE 6.0:

There is no QA. The only testing team are players at PTS. Everything we miss or forgot to report will never be fixed.

@Jellyfoosh has replied about a QA team... And apparently, they're doing their best to give us fixes, along with new content with as few bugs as possible, and rely on us to find all those that passed unseen.

This clarified, I hope the cranes fix will come sooner than later...

@Addict2SimsQc said in BUG: CRANES ARE UNUSEABLE IN PTS SINCE 6.0:

@Tigron said in BUG: CRANES ARE UNUSEABLE IN PTS SINCE 6.0:

@Jellyfoosh has replied about a QA team... And apparently, they're doing their best to give us fixes, along with new content with as few bugs as possible, and rely on us to find all those that passed unseen.

This clarified, I hope the cranes fix will come sooner than later...

I think the whole purpose of the PTS is so that those fixes can be implemented before the updates go live. I wouldn't worry. Good looking out and finding the bug. I'm trying to get someone with PTS access to create an organized thread where we can list the bugs found.