No Upgrades/Sems to be Trucks missing from New Map

Not sure if anyone else has this or I'm just not looking hard enough. I've revealed all the watch towers, and I've seen no upgrade spots on the map. Additionally currently parked my Scout at the "Supplies Delivery", "Frozen in Time", "trackwalker" tasks there is a model of a truck on the map, but no truck at the location in game. Unless its under the ice or something lol its definitely not there.

last edited by KSkerritt

you need to find upgrades now - towers not showing them anymore, and 2 trucks are in game - there is mission for one and other one you need only to find 🙂

For me it's bug If towers doesn't reveal upgrades. That is one of the basic function of the tower.

On this map, watchtowers only unlock small portion of map where there is no upgrades. You'll need to unlock mobile watchtower and explore this map with it, it will unveil upgrades and tasks accordingly.

@esorokin said in No Upgrades/Sems to be Trucks missing from New Map:

On this map, watchtowers only unlock small portion of map where there is no upgrades. You'll need to unlock mobile watchtower and explore this map with it, it will unveil upgrades and tasks accordingly.

interesting...so we get proper fog of war and special module to clear big portions of it.

i like it...for hardcore gameplay you can enjoy fog of war and dont use module. nice!)

@esorokin Thanks That's a really cool function honestly, I guess its only on this DLC map though? IT would be really cool if it was on all the maps ( or hardcore mode). I was just suprised they weren't there. Thanks for letting me know.

@KSkerritt I've explored a lot of this map and haven't found any upgrades yet! I've found a few dead cars indicating where upgrades should/would be but no upgrades.

Also I've only found to watch towers, they where indicated on the map but there seems to be no others? Is it just where the map isn't finished maybe?

I noticed the truck on the map too but when I got there it's just a portacabin although I did notice it had ski's and winch points, it was funny dragging it round on the ice 😂

It seems to me the devs start resolving bugs by telling us there is no bugs but everything is done on purpose lol

@dids
The fact that there are small truck models instead of the cabins has already been reported, are part of a task because you can pull them. Confusing, yes.

Where I'm not sure how it is with the DLC content. Now does everyone have access to the PTS (also without a Season Pass) and only those with a Season Pass have access to the content like the new trucks?

If it were that you are on the PTS and do not have a season pass, then there are no upgrades to the supposed cars. At least at 4/5. As I said, IF that were so.

last edited by Fratzegeballer