no cement in michigian

im not going blind but im doing the main mission to supply cement all over that region and i cant find where the heck it is but i had it before back on patch 4

i can confirm its missing from patch 6 i just went to patch 5 and its all there

Now I am confused. I remember explicitly checking before patch 6.0 if there is cement anywhere but on that one trailer in Island Lake (because there was one task that required cement) but there was none. But with patch 6.0 cement became available at the quarry in Smithville Dam, and in 6.1 it still indicates on the map that it should be there.
Are you saying that when you drive to the quarry you can't load cement there?

Edit: Just checked - the cement is there at the quarry, but it is not the marker where you get the containers but the one where you also deliver the cement to... so, that's a bit weird and confusing.

last edited by Shizanketsuga

@Shizanketsuga said in no cement in michigian:

Now I am confused. I remember explicitly checking before patch 6.0 if there is cement anywhere but on that one trailer in Island Lake (because there was one task that required cement) but there was none. But with patch 6.0 cement became available at the quarry in Smithville Dam, and in 6.1 it still indicates on the map that it should be there.
Are you saying that when you drive to the quarry you can't load cement there?

Edit: Just checked - the cement is there at the quarry, but it is not the marker where you get the containers but the one where you also deliver the cement to... so, that's a bit weird and confusing.

on my game nothings showing as a pick up and iv looked around the whole region for the icon its either missing or not in the game no more

@chipmunk197 There was another patch in the last couple of hours, and it looks like they rolled back some things outside of Lake Kovd.
So, on the negative side, for the time being you can't get cement at the quarry anymore.
On the plus side, you don't need the cement anymore since the contract you needed it for is gone.
And on the negative side again, the new contracts are gone. Hopefully they will be back in the near future, so that the live patch can go ahead in time.