Map Release: San Dimas Canyon

nice pix 8up, try taking that thing on the 3rd trail from the garage.

@nix_909 actually i believe i am on that trail now, but going reverse towards the first garage from the second garage. 6317 has been nothing but a winchfest so far when the going got tough and it is only halfway through it. will be taking the Ural through there next. i imagine there will still be some winching, just hopefully not as much as the 6317 lol. that little rock sided gully section is a major pain for sure.

EDIT: i was mistaken i am on the second trail going reverse. the third trail will be the next up and since you are asking me to try it i fear as to what the trail may hold for me. lol

last edited by A Former User

@nix_909 try the third trail he said.... only you forgot to mention the trail was collapsed from a landslide. seriously though it was that damn fallen spruce on the other side that did me in. i deflected off it just enough it turned me downhill. lol

alt text
alt text

@8up-local yes! I was hoping you would roll all the way down.

@nix_909 sneaky dirty SOB lol you know i love it. ☠

@8up-local lol you rock 8up

@Nix_909 Haven't given this a go yet been busy buttoning up my latest release but I have a feeling (cough cough) @Gabe a run is coming on this map very soon! And pizza is good....mmmmmmm......

@drgonzo1489 there has been a lot of maps out, the next time I do MP Im going to try all these maps out, your map looks interesting for sure.

@nix_909 btw, i made it with both trucks, was a little winching here and there but not as bad as i thought it would be. one tricky trail and i dig the gullied trail before and after. give some good twistys for shots.

@8up-local I was hoping for some screens on ur lid

@nix_909 sorry to disappoint. did most of it at night so shots are not very good. i did ditched the 6317 to the side, but could not litter the trail and towed it out. lol

alt text
alt text

Damn, cant wait to test it out tonight. Looks really good.

dig the challenge and those off camber parts

hay Nix_909 i had a truck that i got off work shop and it was a 69 or 70 ford bronco and now it is gone i thought it was a killer truck that you made . i cant remember shit sometimes thats my bad. but if u did make it y is it gone . i really liked it because you and Spun are my favorite truck builders.