Greetings to you gentlemen!
Today, the announcement of a new version of Spintires took place!
It is called Mudrunner: A Spintires game (or Spintires: Mudrunner)
The essence of the game has remained the same, but everything is very much redone and improved. Here are some of the major innovations:
- 9 missions for single player (with bonus tasks)
- significantly altered maps from the old game (and the Vulcan card is completely redone), new functions for playing cards (roadblocks, the ability to teleport cars, random spawn machines on the map)
- for those who did not play the old game, added full training and the simplest game progression (maps are opened sequentially)
- common game improvements: multiplayer save, voice chat, view from the cockpit, improved physics of vegetation, dirt and water
- full support for custom maps in the workshop (with the ability to create your own tasks for the card) *
And much more!
But the main thing is, of course, graphics improvements, which can be estimated even from the screenshots!
For the owners of the old game - 50% discount in the incentive!
System requirements for PCs have not changed.
The game will also be available for PS4 and Xbox One.
PS. Every day the delayed release of the new version was spent on improving the game!
- may be added in the update. I do not think that you need to be afraid of repeating the story with the old game, the new version will not be abandoned and will be updated regularly!
On the discord it was stated that there will be one big massive maps. In the statements on here it was stated there will be room for mapmods.
-EDIT 25-9-17- Information incorrect!
Another thing someone notified, is that in official statements, I dont know how many but at least one on facebook, it has been stated that the multiplayer is still for 4 players.
The game is not out jet, we can hope for more, but I guess, we have been dealing with it uptill now, if it will stick to 4 we can deal with it in the future...