MudRunner Arrives On iOS and Android July 15th!

On July 15, MudRunner makes its debut on Android and iOS devices! From a franchise enjoyed by millions on PC, PS4, Xbox One, & Switch, MudRunner has now been built from the ground up for mobile devices. Take a look at today’s screenshots for a first glimpse at the latest addition to the franchise.

Mudrunner_Mobile_05_logo.jpg
Time to lug some logs!

Mudrunner_Mobile_06_logo.jpg
The whole MudRunner fleet is back.

MudRunner on handheld devices will be familiar to old-time fans, but new, thanks in part to a brand new GUI. With its advanced physics engine, players will recognize the realistic, immersive, sandbox experience they know and love from its predecessors on PC and consoles.

Coming from a separate development team from the one working on SnowRunner and its post-launch content, the continued development of MudRunner for iOS and Android will not affect SnowRunner on PC and consoles.

Mudrunner_Mobile_01_logo.jpg

With the same maps and iconic vehicles to master, MudRunner brings the whole world of off-road trucking to your pocket. On July 15, use all the tools and wits at your disposal to conquer its extreme missions through deep mud, slippery roads, and rushing rivers.

MudRunner can be pre-ordered on iOS, or wishlisted on the Google Play Store.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

@Jellyfoosh
Ok...nice... but when the snowrunner 6.x will be live for PC?

last edited by Nona

Wooow!! 😮 Awesome ... thanks! 😉 🙂

Nice I'm glad it's a different team haha

haha nice, ill try it out

Will it have controller support on Android?

I guess so much for everybody who wanted the American Wilds vehicles to be brought to SnowRunner. Their all going to be wasted on this MudRunner mobile game now.

Oh well, congrats to anyone who's in favor of this. Just for me personally, I have like absolutely 0% interest in mobile. I'd much rather see the MudRunner fleet be brought into SnowRunner instead of go to waste on something I'll literally never play.

But like I said, this is just my views. Again to anybody who is interested in mobile, have fun.

I'm just sad that this I reckon makes it even more unlikely then it already was of getting the MudRunner vehicles into SnowRunner.

@justinlynch3 someone leaked the AW vehicles were coming in phase 3

@Jayson ooh, do you have a source for that?

@stirmygnat no I dont remember if it was on here or what but I remember them leaked

@Jayson said in MudRunner Arrives On iOS and Android July 15th!:

@justinlynch3 someone leaked the AW vehicles were coming in phase 3

If that is true, I would be pretty happy.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa totally not at all gonna be so dumbed down its not worth a fuck, why even try there is already a mobile game thats the absolute best for offroading its call Offroad Outlaws...... and MudRunner will never compare on a phone to it. Plus its free not a money grab like yall are doing with this crap. Work on snowrunner.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Одну игру доделать не можете, за другую берётесь! Стыд Вам и срам!

lol
(+lol for longer post)

@Xofroggy said in MudRunner Arrives On iOS and Android July 15th!:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa totally not at all gonna be so dumbed down its not worth a fuck, why even try there is already a mobile game thats the absolute best for offroading its call Offroad Outlaws...... and MudRunner will never compare on a phone to it. PLUS ITS FREE NOT A MONEY GRAB LIKE YALL ARE DOING WITH THIS CRAP. WORK ON SNOWRUNNER

They are working on SnowRunner.

They literally said in the opening post it's a different dev team that's building this MudRunner mobile port.

This games has no effect on SnowRunner whatsoever.

为什么IOS只有美区?中国没有嘛

@justinlynch3

PTS has been stopped for 6 days, usually they updated every 1 to 3 days, I am not so sure now