MudRunner Arrives On iOS and Android July 15th!

is this your approach to an immersive experience??? 🀣
u should be a shemed off.
Fuck your kapitalism agenda.
maybe u should go back to your contetent from 1996.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focus_Home_Interactive.

Nice. Very good! This will take the likes of Tech Machine with their RTHD game down a peg or two from their scandalous "monthly subscription" exploitation.
Best of luch to that Dev Team, as they'll face competition in a market full of (some admittedly very decent) Mudrunner inspired games that the teams behind the console/computer games have as of yet not really faced 😁

Cool, so when do we get more news on the next update/dlc/ect?

Thanks For make this game for mobile,i have quest the game its get compatible with 32 bits devices i have the samsung A10

I’m only commenting to say I read this post to see the uproar. I’m enjoying my snowrunner season pass, mods on console, dlc 2 weeks after release etc πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wonder if this game would have been released earlier if we didn’t have a pandemic

cool but will snow runner be a backward-compatible game for ps5

Hey @Xofroggy, the goal with MudRunner mobile was to make it faithful to the PC version. As the article mentions, this is a separate team from SnowRunner and doesn't affect it at all.

Please take it easy on the caps. I edited your comment.

Hey @blackjack00, the reason the PTS updates have slowed down is because the patch is being prepared for the live branch. πŸ˜‰

@Jellyfoosh said in MudRunner Arrives On iOS and Android July 15th!:

Hey @blackjack00, the reason the PTS updates have slowed down is because the patch is being prepared for the live branch. πŸ˜‰

Are you saying that the game will release a new version directly? Some of the bugs in the PTS version are quite original, We don’t know if they are fixed after the PTS update stopped. The community response is usually slow and useless. I suggest to make an announcement in the PTS feedback next time to let everyone know which problems are known and which are being fixed.

@Jellyfoosh said in MudRunner Arrives On iOS and Android July 15th!:

@Jellyfoosh I now retract my jibe. I’m going to make a point of publicly stating I do love the game and the work that gone in. Appreciate the journey to console content is slower and my frustrations are purely craving more post 100% content. I do hope you’re prepping some series x and ps5 upgrade patches though πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

last edited by chieflongshin

Really curious on how this will run on Android

Does it have controller support (iOS) and multiplayer?