When all Roof Rack parts and fuel on KHAN 39 Marshall are used, the part box and canisters do not disappear, like they do with other scouts. See the screenshots below. The problem exists both on live 5.1 and PTS 6.3.
The back spare wheel work properly.
Trailer hitch is present on all 3 bumpers, but is unusable even without spare wheel.
Suggestion for balance
Because of the smallest fuel tank, very powerful engines and inability to haul any trailers, KHAN 39 is totally useless without roof rack. To solve the problem here is my detailed suggestion:
- Increase fuel tank capacity to 60l. It will allow to use the truck without roof rack.
- Increase total weight of the vehicle to approximately 1800-2000 by making wheels more heavier.
- Add ability to haul scout trailers, but it should be conflicting with spare wheel like on Tuz 166 - or spare wheel, or scout trailers.
- Decrease engine options. Keep only Kr 104, Kr 120-AT and Azov AM-4v 146. All other engines are not necessary. The truck is too light weight to haul any heavy load.
- Remove 4 spare wheels from current Roof Rack module - there is no place for them on such a tiny truck. Instead provide 2 roof rack options as following.
Option 1: 1x big box (currently 300RP), 4x canisters (4x20=80l), no spare wheels
Option 2: 1x spare wheel, 1x small box (150RP), 2x canisters (2x20=40l)