Latest UPDATE

when does the new update go Live in the game ????

Good question... it seems they abandoned the forum from the last announce and they give no info no more... so... who knows...

No one knows, but I prefer Saber slows down and gets the fixes right. And if you're on PC, you can play the update now, even though it's WIP, but it's already better than the main line.

last edited by Unster

Their main energy seems to be in the upcoming mobile game, the PTS version has been forgotten.

They want new income... the one who already bought SR are forgotten...

last edited by Nona

They released a game that still comparable to a "beta-stage", and Epic being completely blind, accepted to sell it as released(fully functionnal), knowing it was very awaited and that a lot of players would buy it...

The WORST is that all the reviews are biased, or even corrupted(reviewer received money for a good score)... So there's no way to know if the game was bugged as it was...

Being a long time Steam user, I've rarely seen them selling a "beta-stage" game as a "release-stage" one, exept Farming Sim 1*, which is a weird coincidence(some will say a conspiracy) as it's from the same editor...
In the case of FS1*, when we posted the post-release major bugs report on Steam's discussions, fixes came pretty quick...

But in the case of SR, as it's on EG, who don't give a shit to customer satifaction, F-H has no pressure to do anything faster than they want, as they got our money now...

So we can't do anything but posting bugs and prey that they read it... And if they read it there's no way to know if it'll fall in the "hard to fix, -> thrash" section or fix it...

last edited by Addict2SimsQc

@Addict2SimsQc Yes the lack of actual user reviews is what sucks about Epic and no doubt was a selling point for Focus. I pay no attention to the professional/paid reviews. They are useless.

Having said that, SR has made some good progress since the April release, though the game should have never been released in that state or it should have been released as "early access", which would be fair.

Focus doesn't have all of our money yet, at least those of us who haven't bought the season pass. I haven't and my buying of any DLC is conditioned on the status of the game. If the devs polish it so that the functionality is at least as good as it was in MR, I may be interested in some DLC or the season pass. Focus/Saber should still see the incentive to get it right.

last edited by Unster

I guess they thew all their staff to urgent upgrading of Crysis remaster (they make this one too).

Hey everyone,

The reason there haven't been any PTS updates lately is because we are getting ready to release the new update. 😉

@blackjack00, as we mentioned in the MudRunner Mobile announcement, these are completely separate teams and doesn't affect SnowRunner at all.

@Nona We're here, always watching, always listening o_O
On a serious note though, we do try to answer as much as possible, but we are unfortunately unable to respond to every thread, and in some cases it can take a while, especially when we are close to a big release.

@Jellyfoosh said in Latest UPDATE:

Hey everyone,

The reason there haven't been any PTS updates lately is because we are getting ready to release the new update. 😉

Maybe instead of dropping a random hint in random thread, you could post a Community Update so everyone gets this information instead of just the people that randomly run into it.

@Jellyfoosh said in Latest UPDATE:

Hey everyone,

@blackjack00, as we mentioned in the MudRunner Mobile announcement, these are completely separate teams and doesn't affect SnowRunner at all.

@Nona We're here, always watching, always listening o_O
On a serious note though, we do try to answer as much as possible, but we are unfortunately unable to respond to every thread, and in some cases it can take a while, especially when we are close to a big release.

Will we finally have the russian cranes stop twerking in Co-Op????
lNEED FIX: Russian Cranes unusable in Co-Op(never worked)

last edited by Addict2SimsQc

Tuz 16 have alot of issues, I hope you are not going to release it in a state it currently is at PTS...

You can reverse engineer their release schedule by the severity of the issues they are patching. If an update comes with nothing but trivial fixes, then the release will be T-7 days. My read on the latest patch notes is ~14 days from that patch... Now whether they hold this schedule depends on whether they find anything that they feel is significant enough to hold the release, but at this point they seem very pro about getting this done.

The amount of crying and nasty comments on this forum is ridiculous. Yall are some of the biggest babies/debbie downers I've ever seen on a gaming forum. Sad. Hope the devs aren't listening to these people.

@JonRedcorn Hope the DEVs will finally learn to release some quality complete product, instead of early beta at the price of full game and then asking modders to do all dirty work for them and other gamers to test all that bugs for them. Pandemic restrictions is not a good excuse in the field of program development that suits for home office much better then any other industry.

@Tigron said in Latest UPDATE:

Pandemic restrictions is not a good excuse in the field of program development that suits for home office much better then any other industry.

As I sip my morning coffee and view the lovely sunrise while browsing the forums, I can't help but point out how insensitive your comment is and wrong.

Unfortunately, you're sadly mistaken if you think "game development" or any other type of "field program development" type work is equivalent to a "home office" atmosphere. I'm going to make a pretty solid assumption that you haven't any idea how game development works or how industries work around new challenges around the world. Did you lose your job in the last five months or has it been impacted in some way? Many industries have had to "re-invent the wheel" so to speak on continuing operations as efficiently as possible while working around restrictions. Sometimes compromises can find new solutions to bring efficiency back up or explore avenues to keep the ship sailing. An example of this is the test server which I'm happy to participate in.

Indeed some folks are frustrated or upset about certain features/functions not working properly but that in no way is reflective that the game isn't great and continues to get better over time. I truly shake my head at some of the actual comments by some members when there are far bigger issues going on in the world.

last edited by CanuckRunner