Today, we celebrate the release of the first Season Pass update on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, bringing a new winter map, new vehicles, and more. Check out all paid and free content of Season 1: Search & Recover Trailer.
Players with the Season Pass can now travel to Lake Kovd, the first map in the icy Russian Kola Peninsula Region, where players must complete new missions while contending with thin ice that could break at any moment. As two brand new vehicles, the TUZ 16 “Actaeon” and the iconic Ford 750 4x4 CrewCab, join the fleet, cosmetic customization also expands with two fresh skins.
A second map, interior customization, another vehicle, skins, and new missions will come over the summer. Content that is free for all in Phase 1 updates will include the addition of the new Beta-state modding tools on PC, allowing players to craft their own maps, Trials, interior customization, and new challenging missions. If your friends don’t have the Season Pass, you can invite up to 3 of them to enjoy it with you as you conquer the wilds.
Thank you so much to everyone who helped by reporting issues to us both on the live branch and on the Public Test Server. We'll have more information on the next PTS soon. If you haven't done so already, join us on Discord to chat with other SnowRunners and get all the latest news!
SnowRunner is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC through the Epic Games Store. Season 1: Search & Recover is available as a standalone DLC or as part of the Season Pass. The Premium Edition of the game includes both the base game and Season Pass and can be purchased on the official store.
- [DLC] New map: Lake Kovd
- [DLC] Players can obtain and use the Prototype Exploration Unit addon to explore this map
- [DLC] Players can find new trucks on this map
- TUZ 16 "Actaeon"
- Ford 750 4x4
- [DLC] New skin is available for the Tayga 6436
- Added new main menu background and music theme
- Number of fixes for achievements that some players did not receive when meeting their requirements
- Added option to disable beacon lights via the functions menu
- Fixed a bug when a player traveled by a gateway while using the winch connected to an empty truck, the empty truck was not usable anymore
- Fixed a bug when upgrades were not discovered with watchtowers on the Rift map
- Fixed the Kolob 74941 paint scheme
- Fixed Derry Longhorn 3194 paint scheme to work with bumpers
- Improved damage collision box for Kolob 74760
- Fixed a bug when in co-op truck’s gearbox randomly did not shift to a second gear
- Updated cargo icons
- Available cargo is now displayed in a map pop-up
- Fixed missing fuel station icon on the Rift map
- Supported option to hide crane controls UI
- Added an option to choose steering type depending on primary input device: gamepad or steering wheel
- Added alpha version of the Game Editor that players can use to create new maps and vehicles
- Players can upload maps to mod.io and use them in custom scenarios menu
- Improved texture loading speed on PS4 and Xbox One
- Improvements for Logitech G29 and G920 steering wheels