First Season Pass Update is live - Discover Lake Kovd!

@Elfcbrmare - PS4 mods weren't promised in this release and weren't delivered in this release.

Jo

1.When you improve the engine noise for a more realistic
2.When you add the ability to create mods on PS4
3.Seasson Pass available two trucks add something else if you haven't delivered the promised mods on PS4 e.g:
MAZ 535,KRAZ 255,ZIL 157.
4.Since there were so many bugs, give some for free!

who's for hand up

@Chill ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was a joke. I think Kovd is very similar and perhaps a hat tip towards covid.

@SG_Hawk although not promised here is the thread of them saying console mods will be supported. https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/41715/snowrunner-faq

750 is garbage. No power at all. Even without a load it can't go up any hills just plain out sucks.
Sure hope things turn around for this game soon smh. Got screwed buying it couldn't get a refund despite how much proof I had it was trash so I suck it up play it to pass time and make use of it to only get aggravated about how much $$$ spent went no where.
Please for the love of God give console users mods or something to make it worth our money.
Yes I'm complaining for those who'll comment console users shouldn't complain and should buy a game pc etc. I have a pc but I work on pc 13 hours a day i dont like going home and sit in front of one ๐Ÿ˜

I have the same exact issue I have downloaded the Season Pass but donโ€™t see the new map or any of the DLC content

What about not being able to join people on the same internet on pc?

@JanKochankowski said in First Season Pass Update is live - Discover Lake Kovd!:

ability to create mods on PS4

what?! create?))) seriously?..

last edited by Stazco

@jeffbivey said in First Season Pass Update is live - Discover Lake Kovd!:

reminding me on that Dead Space enemy you have to hit with stasis to manage.

I had finally forgotten about that thing...

jellyfoosh I hate to say it I don't think you get the point owing to access that map is you have to play Co-Op And when I went to download DLC in the playstation store it disappeared and in not download I went through my renewal license and I checked all my downloads and updates settings and they were all in the correct area because there had 4 other downloads for games and when I asked my friends to do the same thing they said the same think happened to them so your deal sea download in the place a shoe store had no doubt it to download in the 1st place you may want to check it

How do I install the season pass DLC manually? My PS4 is set to download all updates, the ps4 store says purchased, but I can't find a download link.

Quiero que me devuelvan el dinero por snowrunner premium edition de ps4 ,ya que no puedo jugar con my volante trustmaster t300.

@Oscar-Delicado said in First Season Pass Update is live - Discover Lake Kovd!:

Quiero que me devuelvan el dinero por snowrunner premium edition de ps4 ,ya que no puedo jugar con my volante trustmaster t300.

Itโ€™s an English thread in an English forum, so please write in - English.

@Oscar-Delicado said in First Season Pass Update is live - Discover Lake Kovd!:

Do you really think your going to get your money back here unbelievable