Moments in the Mud

@zamal said in Moments in the Mud:

Arnold still playing in mud long after predator LOL what abomination have i found

Youtube Video

While that bike doesn't fit, ATV's should of been added to this series long ago. Work out a deal with Honda then you get modern
alt text

And 1980's
alt text

Have them haul little log carts probably worth like 1 point at the mill or something.
alt text
alt text

As well as give them a few little utility trailers for gas and repair as well. We've been though 2 games revolved around logging, Spintires and Mudrunner, how are ATV's not in yet?

Well looks like my idea of having a video thread didn't take off, you guys seem to love your pictures. So instead of being the only guy posting anything in the other thread, I may well just return to this one.

I tell ya guys, the drop off in this game is crazy.
Youtube Video

Using a Ford to rescue another Ford.
Youtube Video

@justinlynch3 said in Moments in the Mud:

How are ATV's not in yet?

I really like that idea actually, although it might make finding watchpoints a little too easy 😉

I guess main reason you didn’t see them is that they don’t really fit in context with Siberian countryside and russian hardware, which is where the first iterations of this game were based until the release of American Wilds only recently.

To maintain that old school Russian feel, we would still need to have old IMZ/DNEPR Urals too 🙂

last edited by zoglet

@zoglet said in Moments in the Mud:

@justinlynch3 said in Moments in the Mud:

How are ATV's not in yet?

I really like that idea actually, although it might make finding watchpoints a little too easy 😉

I guess main reason you didn’t see them is that they don’t really fit in context with Siberian countryside and russian hardware, which is where the first iterations of this game were based until the release of American Wilds only recently.

To maintain that old school Russian feel, we would still need to have old IMZ/DNEPR Urals too 🙂

Actually yea that's a good point. Well hopefully with more of a American feel going forward we can get some ATV's one day.

i say if atv's are to added to the game then maybe keep them relevant with the time period the game is set in.... 😉 👍🏽

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text