PTS Patch Notes (Patch 7) 24/07

Thanks for fixing Derry Longhorn 3194!
https://www.reddit.com/r/snowrunner/comments/hx6egv/very_important_change_to_derry_longhorn_3194_not/

Why there are always some changes missing from patchnotes?

@esorokin Just curious. When reporting bugs in the "technical" for the present live update, if same bug is present in pts. Would you like it reported in pts section as well or avoid duplicates?

last edited by idiocracy

@idiocracy it's better to keep that in technical in order to avoid duplicates

@esorokin Ok, wasn't sure if you wanted to know if an already reported issue from live was also present on current pts. But from your response i assume your keeping track of both. I'll just update existing threads if the issues are persisting to 7.0.

last edited by idiocracy

Windows10 PC with G29 Wheel.

Didn't notice anything different with FFB Settings - still feels the same with dead zone feeling like you're not in control of anything. If in my car which has electric steering assistance there is still resistance when the wheels are centred. In-game, I don't get any feedback from the centre line to say, 12 degrees each side.

Also, Steering options under the G29 profile are still all showing as "EMPTY" in my game (the wheel works but options don't show anything being assigned).

For the short time I played on Blackriver, driving into the township, it went downhill from there with some exceptional in-game lag/stuttering but my system didn't appear loaded (CPU or GPU) so don't understand what has happened there (see screenshot).

0341c0a0-dd76-481c-9a8a-c17092652799-image.png

last edited by P3RMAFROST

How long does it usually take for these updates to go from PTS to live?

@u2020bullet It normally takes 2-3 weeks but depends on how many bugs there are

@u2020bullet
Live version will not be on earlier than 10 august.
Last PTS was launched 30 june and went live on 15 july.

last edited by Nona

Ouch, and this one apparently fixes the one bug that's currently stopping me from playing with a wheel. Camera bug.

@Nona Where did you get that info 10 august or is this speculation

@u2020bullet

Too early for my wheel report but ~ ForceFeedback is BACK to where it had been ~ IE broken and not working ~ BUT
the all important wheel centering is back in full force ~ this is the most important bit actually ~ all the other setting I've not looked at ~ it just gets too tiring.

My SHORT report: FF: Wheel Centering = Correct. All others, no effect / I'm not feeling the bumps the engine or anything ~ since this game came out this has been a pattern.

@Jellyfoosh said in PTS Patch Notes 24/07:

• Players on the same internet connection can now play co-op

Nope... still does not work, endless loading screen

Got this error, 4 out of 10 times.
The other 6 it just does nothing.

Naamloos.jpg

@Nona said in PTS Patch Notes 24/07:

@Jellyfoosh

Nothing about removing the horific fog and the crazy too bright lights? Ufff... At least for PC if the console can't handle it... why you messed up PC graphic with consoles problems? We dont need the damn fog to reduce distance view on PC!!!!!

Nona, you do realize the fog was added to reduce the stress on the console hardware. This game is multi-platform. You might have an argument if it was PC only. You really are part of a small crowd complaining about this. Most players are satisfied with the graphics. Too bright lights? I haven’t seen this.

@ReApEr2B said in PTS Patch Notes 24/07:

NICE !

alt text

Ahhhh... winch point on top middle of vehicle? Interesting

@secelit3

Im on pc and since update to 5.0 the fog is very nasty and beautiful landscapes are now ugly. I understand that fog was added because consoles cannot run the game well buy why they added on pc too? Pc is different platform and game was running fine without that fog ... and nobody complain anymore about the fog because they start forgot how games was looking on PC before 5.0... ill try to make some landscape pictures comparison later on to see what im talking about.
And by light i mean the trucks extra lights... if you added to your truck they will be too bright and reflected even on tree trunks and dirt wich is completly wrong... and removing from your truck is not a solution...

last edited by Nona

And still no fixed suspension on the CAT CT680. I like how the truck works and how powerful it is, but when I can't cross terrain due to non functional suspension, it just becomes a yard ornament.

@Jellyfoosh
"Players on the same internet connection can now play co-op"

Still does not work the CO OP

AWD upgrade for Twinsteer? Oh eeeaaa!!! Now you can rolling this pepelats! He has gravitcapa!

@esorokin Did you guys decide to make any improvements to the F750 it felt pretty under power and on release. Also thank you for giving high saddles a five slot trailer hope to see more options in the future.