PTS Patch Notes (Patch 7) 24/07

Pacific lovers - be happy! Finally P16 can move something except special trailers.

alt text
alt text

@mastercap said in PTS Patch Notes 24/07:

@esorokin Did you guys decide to make any improvements to the F750 it felt pretty under power and on release. Also thank you for giving high saddles a five slot trailer hope to see more options in the future.

Wow - that addition makes several heavy trucks so much more useful. I am so glad to read that! Thank you for telling.

last edited by Peter76

@secelit3 said in PTS Patch Notes 24/07:

Too bright lights? I haven’t seen this.

any second light level makes all white things (trees, buildings) white glowing like hell, third or forth level - like just white bloom eyes poison.
xbox and other platforms reported.

@secelit3 Thats cool just goes to show you how many testers tried to pick up a vehicle with the crane.All we need now is to strap down vehicles to trailers

@Tigron said in PTS Patch Notes 24/07:

Pacific lovers - be happy! Finally P16 can move something except special trailers.

alt text
alt text

Just do not take it into the quarry in smithville dam it hard to get out let me tell you

Nice to see the previously mod-only centre/top winch points for the direct lifting of scouts in the default game.
Now we just need tie-down straps.
A way to do those could be to have a 3rd winch system (plain winch is 1st, crane is 2nd), which is short-range and only goes from trailer/cargo bed to vehicles on top of them. It would then apply a moderate tension to keep the vehicle strapped down, keeping it from rolling about.

Is there still the pop up issues with the rocks?

I'm creating amap on the mapeditor and can'T pack map correctly since last patch. Can't open my map on Puplictestserver. Game just crash. Any idea ?

And I thought I was blindfolded before as I found this nice "little" semitrailer. By the way, it was "useful". But i found it pretty heavy, a standard semi with a White Western or a 5070 hauling the same equipment works better, despite their lower ground clearance. I wonder if the other "high saddle" having only three cargo slots shouldnt / couldnt be "four" and that "fat one "upgraded" to six. So its a "unique selling point" and not a "5 slots, high saddle, ugly and heavy".

And regarding Smithville/Drummond Island quest with the large trailer - its fixed, not sunk into tarmac. Tried to pull that trailer to smithville "drilling site" with 5he 5070 having "high saddle" and it worked. Better than last time with the AZOV 64 - more agile, you can chose a better line and get it with higher precision.

last edited by JTT

@mastercap said in PTS Patch Notes 24/07:

Just do not take it into the quarry in smithville dam it hard to get out let me tell you

Come on! Whom do you try to scare? This is Pacific with huge cheating wheels and a powerhouse under the hood. With it you can take the ways you never thought you can do before. It is made for this job.
I have just grabbed 2 containers and a block of bricks (total 5U) out of the query on Smithville Dam.
The only problem with P16 now, is it looks like LSD (automatic diff.locks) does not work like it used to work before. So you may end up messing two wheels in the air without movement.

Got stuck in profile menu today. hit down on my gamepad (maybe by mistake, couldnt understand) and after that couldnt get our of the menu using either keyboard/Gamepad. Had to alt+f4 out of the game from my Keyboard.

I got also stuck in the menu while trying to restart the new trial missions …

Only alt+F4 helps!

@Nona said in PTS Patch Notes 24/07:

@secelit3

Im on pc and since update to 5.0 the fog is very nasty and beautiful landscapes are now ugly. I understand that fog was added because consoles cannot run the game well buy why they added on pc too? Pc is different platform and game was running fine without that fog ... and nobody complain anymore about the fog because they start forgot how games was looking on PC before 5.0... ill try to make some landscape pictures comparison later on to see what im talking about.
And by light i mean the trucks extra lights... if you added to your truck they will be too bright and reflected even on tree trunks and dirt wich is completly wrong... and removing from your truck is not a solution...

I finally know what you mean! My Loadstar with roof-mounted fog lights, the searchlight and, grill mounted lights almost blinded me this morning. At one point I thought... Well, you can never have too much lighting... I was wrong! Needless to say, those roof-mounted lights are coming off as soon as I get back to the garage 🙂

last edited by secelit3