Keeps disconnecting all the time on Xbox

It's a load of crap Yoshi. Spent a fortune on buggy dlc for a game that crashes more than cars in a demolition derby.

Just disconnected for 2 time already this season... 1st time game shut down my xbox after inducements... 2nd time mid game it just said waiting for server

I played two matches in champs tonight and both were disconnected from the server. The first my opponent disconnected in the middle of his turn. Then my following match it seems i have currently disconnected from the server. The second disconnect happen just seconds into my turn 8 as i was swlecting my first action a stand up. The bb2 program on my xbox was still running, i have game sound and control of the camera, but there is a little black box in the bottom right hand corner that has said waiting for server for over 7 minutes now.

My first two games of season 13 CCL my opponents disconnected at the coin toss. Obviously I cannot guarantee there wasn't a problem their end but they seemed like genuine disconnects to me. This is the first time since March that either I or my opponent has disconnected. The problem does seem to have gotten exponentially worse in the last season or two.

I really like Wraithlord's idea of a null game if it happens before kickoff, you would just need to be sure that one coach hasn't conceded genuinely to avoid a match up before kickoff. I guess if I don't like my opponent I could just switch my xbox off?

When inducements had finished and the match was about to start I had my xbox randomly turn off for no reason at all.

Big D Burrows earlier today as no-one else picked this up:

"The site won't let me reset my password so I don't have access but just had 2 major DCs back to back, one of which caused the Xbox to full on crash and turn off then back on, the second kicked me out of my Xbox Live account. If someone would copy paste this to the forum I'd appreciate it."

last edited by LittleYoshi1979

3rd disconnect of the season... Same thing as the second

Hi guys, thanks for your reports.

Would you say it's a recent issue? Or that you noticed more crashes recently? Is it actual crashes (the game is closed instantly) or disconnections?

The last update was two months ago and we're trying to see if it's linked with the patch or more recent (nothing out of the ordinary in the servers logs recently).

Are some of you on Xbox One X?

When you are disconnected, are you wired or using a wifi?

I am not on an xbox one X. The stability issues on XboxOne have come about recently in my opinion for a long time i found the xbox version to be very reliable in my situation but im sure there some others out there that would say otherwise. Ive played about 10 matches in Champions ladder xiii and at least 3 of them ended with either my opponent disconnecting or myself.

@Netheos

In champions seasons 7-11(175-225 games played), i experienced 1 server disconnect and 1 more in season 12.

last edited by Tizzle Bizzell

@netheos said in Keeps disconnecting all the time on Xbox:

Hi guys, thanks for your reports.

Would you say it's a recent issue? Or that you noticed more crashes recently? Is it actual crashes (the game is closed instantly) or disconnections?

The last update was two months ago and we're trying to see if it's linked with the patch or more recent (nothing out of the ordinary in the servers logs recently).

Are some of you on Xbox One X?

When you are disconnected, are you wired or using a wifi?

Hi Netheos,

I seem to have an issue this season (4 out of 15 CCL games) having only had 1 in around 45-50 last season. All of mine are crashes rather than DCs but at different times (most commonly pre-game though if memory serves).

I'm on an original release Xbox One and wifi. But that is all the same as last season. The crashes seem intermittent and varied, both in how they come to players in bursts and how they present.

I've had variously - crash to dashboard, restart console, flickering UI then dashboard at next break in play (TD or halftime), freeze in reroll screen (although that seemed to be a weird diving tackle, dodge, reroll interaction that I only had a few times but have stopped taking diving tackle because of so not for a while).

Would really like to work with you to build a "DC / Crash report" standard format and this sounds like a start. Can you bullet point out what would be a useful report please? Really appreciate you engaging with this so thank you.

Thanks for the reports! Please keep them coming with as much details as possible about what happened when it crashed.

It's difficult for now because we have to find a way to reproduce the crashes and they seem to happen for different reasons every time. We need to find the common factor, if there is one.

last edited by Netheos

@netheos hi, I’m playing with Xbox one X and there is a problem with the stability. The game crashes sometimes in
the menu but before it happens the music stops.

Wired connection.
Hard reset.
Watched 2 turns of cabal.
Did a bit in overlord transfer market.
1st round of ccl playoffs.
2 trees removed.
Turn 2 screen froze for 5 seconds during my move and back to dashboard crash with the opposition certain to score.
I set up wrong. Chose the kick off wrong. Suffered the consequences. Now it looks like i quit because I was getting beat.

One member of the comunity told me to be polite in this forum.

I'll honour that. But you just lost a CCL player.
Get back to me if there's a way to fix this.

I would like to add my name to this, DC's are ruining the Xbox CCL.

I’ve had another two d/c’s today. Both times it froze then returned to the title screen. Please fix this....

@calciumcas said in Keeps disconnecting all the time on Xbox:

Can you drop the link to your stream of the playoff DC please. Unless you were a sweary pants...

Post inducements pre-game crash to dashboard. Fresh loaded up game. Watched Cabalvision.

@littleyoshi1979 said in Keeps disconnecting all the time on Xbox:

@calciumcas said in Keeps disconnecting all the time on Xbox:

Can you drop the link to your stream of the playoff DC please. Unless you were a sweary pants...

The link(s) are below (game and post crash over 2 videos) - As a disclaimer I do swear during my stream and Bernie really wasn't that happy at all so expect some industrial language!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/233994070

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/234002605

Rightly so aswell. All 3 of us were as mad as each other. Absolutely 0 integrity in a competition plagued by this.
It's 60% bloodbowl 40% dodging DC bullets.

Chalk up my 1st DC well before the game itself, I DC'd on the game found screen!