Keeps disconnecting all the time on Xbox

Dc tonight in champs ladder I believe it was turn 14. Point & Click is the team name, went to move a player game froze made the loud errrrrrrrrrr Sound then kicked me to the dashboard. GT is GnomeslayerTrn1 I play on a wireless connection on an Xbox 1 X.

2nd crash same as the one I just posted above was moving a player game froze made the same noise then the screen went black and kicked me to the dashboard. Team name Evry Day is Leg Day. GT GnomeslayerTrn1

I had a DC on Saturday. I was loading into CabalTV when the loading screen froze then my xbox rebooted itself. I loaded up and my very next game I got DCd while my opponent was watching the coin toss. My screen had frozen on the loading screen again.

This is the first time I've had an issues since last March. I play on a regular Xbox 1 with a wired fibre network.

Yet another DC on the 'game found' screen - It's difficult enough trying to qualify for the playoffs without this destroying records...SORT IT OUT CYANIDE!

On a related note, surely it's time to up the concession limit until Cyanide finally pull their finger out and solves this...

Thanks for the continuous reports. The team is still working on the issue and an update improving the stability is planned.

And again.
Looking for server- blacksreen-dashboatd
Now my 5 game unbeaten run has ended.
This sucks

@netheos said in Keeps disconnecting all the time on Xbox:

Thanks for the continuous reports. The team is still working on the issue and an update improving the stability is planned.

Doesn't help with the concession limit does it? Also is there an in game way to track how many you're on in the ccl?

@bunjemmiejoose said in Keeps disconnecting all the time on Xbox:

@netheos said in Keeps disconnecting all the time on Xbox:

Doesn't help with the concession limit does it? Also is there an in game way to track how many you're on in the ccl?

It doesn't help for sure 😕 There isn't any in-game tool but you can use http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html for that.

So. anything been done to fix this problem?

@sirpooalot said in Keeps disconnecting all the time on Xbox:

So. anything been done to fix this problem?

There has been an update to improve the stability, and we have another one coming in a few weeks.

Ok, came back to my first game today for sometime now knowing the stability has improved. and got disconnected from the server. Nice

Disconnected on my first match of season 14 champions ladder on xbox. I was up 1-0 and receiving at half time against an opponent with 320 TV more than me.

Why is this still happening? This is a competitive season for the world championship and I'm walking in with a concede. Please fix your damn game.

The game froze at the halftime screen while I was receiving a message from my opponent.

Another Crash this morning 4/6/2018. During opponent's turn 7 he was moving a piece game froze screen went black then kicked to the dashboard. I hope the incoming patch fixes some of these crash issues.

Two more crashes tonight. First one screen went black booted to dash, 2nd was new to me screen went black then got the do you own this game or app message.