We hope you've been enjoying the early version of Patch 7! Thanks so much for the reports we've seen so far.
We've put together an update with a number of fixes and improvements. Please keep letting us know of any issues you run into, or if any of the points below persist.
Note: We are aware of a critical bug in this build, but the team is working on a solution. The bug is that the Loading Markers on the minimap (arrow up) are not displayed for tasks/contracts.
- Fixed a bug when available truck info on a global map was incorrect for some players
- Tweaked garage entrance zone on Imandra
- Ongoing camera set up for interior customization
- Fixed a problem when players were unable to change bindings for the winch pull
- Improved dirt particles shading
- Trials UI polishing
- Added icons for new cargo types in Imandra
- Fixed a bug when Lost in the Wilderness trial was not completed if the last quest truck was drawn with winch while the player is already in the delivery zone
- Tweaked front wheels positioning for Voron Grad, Voron D-53233 and Tayga 6436
- Improved steering angle for Western Star 6900 TwinSteer
- Updated unlocks set up for Tuz 108 Warthog
- Fixed recovery in co-op
- Fixed a bug when cargo was duplicated if client restarted task in co-op while the host is on another map
- Fixed brushes UI getting stuck sometimes