Player level in the game =0. 60 hours played, achievements: 19/36, but statistics =0.

After 60 hours of play, the player's level in the game =0, other types of fighters and weapons are not available.
The game was purchased via Steam. Steam shows more than 60 hours played and achievements.
In the game in the Statistics section all values =0, but the achievements are visible: 19/36.
Why don't statistics accumulate in the game and the player's level doesn't grow?
How do I fix this?

Have you played your matches through Community Servers that had no XP gain enabled ?

@Ramilich said in Player level in the game =0. 60 hours played, achievements: 19/36, but statistics =0.:

After 60 hours of play, the player's level in the game =0, other types of fighters and weapons are not available.
The game was purchased via Steam. Steam shows more than 60 hours played and achievements.
In the game in the Statistics section all values =0, but the achievements are visible: 19/36.
Why don't statistics accumulate in the game and the player's level doesn't grow?
How do I fix this? AutoClicker.onl

I have the same issue but fixed now

last edited by ameliahom1983