MudRunner - February Community Update

@alf-stewart yeah that is unplayable I have never seen spintires like that

Thanks so much for the work on the Nintendo switch version!! Can't wait to go portable with mudrunner. By the way, for those that have the PS4 version and a PS Vita, mudrunner runs great in remote play on the Vita so you can take it around your home and play over your WiFi. That will have to do until the switch version is released, thanks again for your hard work on mudrunner.

last edited by Rawhide-AC400

Thanks for the map images and the good news about the future of MudRunner!

One small problem: the download link for the map images doesn't seem to be working. When I click on the link, I get an error message:

Transfer deleted
Sorry, this transfer has been deleted and is not available any more.

Is there another way to download the map images?

Thanks again!

@mudhappy said in Spintires: MudRunner - February Community Update:

Meanwhile...

The game is still broke from the Valley DLC update.

Game works beautifully for me, but then again I am playing it on a console (XBOX One).

@trodelord said in Spintires: MudRunner - February Community Update:

Is there another way to download the map images?

+1!

Hi all!

Sorry about that, I didn't realise there was a time limit on downloads - it should be good in perpetuity now 🙂

@Iyagovos. Hey friend. Just curious. When can we expect more info on coming up new content for mudrunner consoles? I.e. mudrunner usa and dlc maps and trucks.

@simhunt77 I currently don't have a timeline on when we'll have new information, but once I do, I'll update you all 🙂

I've got a question for you Iyagovos, how do you get the sounds for the vehicles in Spintires: MudRunner? Do you have access to those vehicles IRL, and you just record it from them? Many thanks!

@8x8 said in Spintires: MudRunner - February Community Update:

I've got a question for you Iyagovos, how do you get the sounds for the vehicles in Spintires: MudRunner? Do you have access to those vehicles IRL, and you just record it from them? Many thanks!

@Iyagovos

Hi!

This is a question for the dev team, I've asked them and hope to have a reply for you soon 🙂

@8x8 said in Spintires: MudRunner - February Community Update:

Back in the Oovee era ,they recorded the sounds using the same trucks that you see in the game right now, with some help from another team (Pole Position Production).

Youtube Video

alt text

last edited by TheDeestroyer

Awesome, that's great! 😃

And what about the new vehicles in MudRunner, and also the ones in the "The Valley" DLC? Did the Focus Home team record those from the real life trucks, or are these just re-used? Thanks! 🙂

That second truck, the Ural, is UK based! Yay!!🕶

Just completed the game. Its great to see and experience excelent physics and terrain displacement in a video game now a days. I can't wait for more content. Keep up the great work. I don't know who reads this but I thought it would be fun to add an actual tree felling aspect to the game. Forestry equipment such as a 6 wheeled Valmet harvester or Timberjack harvester. Just an idea, and much easier to suggest than to code and turn into a part of the game. Cheers!