PTS Update 31/07/2020

@pelanch3 They don't seem to care much about it! They probably don’t do anything with it just write it out to give the appearance of dealing with it! They don’t care just that they have reached millions of sales and are done!

Black screen when in garage and want to upgrade vehicle .

Still no fix for the Cat CT680 "Lawn Ornament" suspension. You might as well be driving it with broken suspension.

Black screen while in garage .

@Jellyfoosh Not sure if this is in progress of checking but speaking from PS4 platform, i still have issue with tasks, when i discover map and tasks, until i pick any of them they are not visible in task tab.. I think this problem started with the rift map and not sure if its intended to be this way however i assume it is not as before it was working.

Can you just update the game that we can play? Black screen when customize...

The most recent 7.x patch notes on PTS have mentioned that "local co-op should be working now..." but alas, it is not so for this household.
Nor did we get the VPN workaround to work.
We did try 'deleting all friends, relaunch EGS, add friends...' with no joy as well (we never suffered from not seeing each others games, just inability to connect/load into them).

I do feel that the patch notes should be 'temporarily updated/edited' to reflect that while strides were taken to sort the local co-op issue, it is still WIP, as it currently is worded as to give the message 'we fixed it'. It is not 'fixed.

@Jellyfoosh said in PTS Patch Notes 24/07:

Hey everyone!
-Players on the same internet connection can now play co-op

and

@Jellyfoosh said in PTS Update 31/07/2020:

Hello Runners!
-Network connection fixes for players that are playing in the same network

Today there was an update, my garage was working, even the mods work

@RootBeerTuna Have we not waited long enough? This truck should be able to handle pretty much any water yet I'm having to use weaker vehicles because their snorkels work properly. This has been an issue since launch.