Games played but not saved in Eternal League

Hi,

I bought Blood Bowl 2 on the PS4 to play the Eternal League. First game in each new start records the result fine. Offers gold re-roll if match won. SPP awarded. Then the problem starts as the second game is played but it never records the result. Instead the third match is just the second match as if the second had never happened. No gold, no SPP. Play that third game and...brings you back to the same 'unplayed' match with again no gold or SPP.

This has happened every time with each race. I've deleted save data and replays. I've deleted and reinstalled the game. The problem persists.

I'm not happy with this as I've been sold a broken game. Please advise how this is fixed as ideally I want to play the Eternal League as was intended.

kind regards,

last edited by gashton3000
Community Manager

Hello,

Sorry to hear that. Have you just bought the game or you started your singleplayer save at the release of the Legendary Edition? Have you applied the latest update?

last edited by Netheos

Hi,

I've got update version 1.17.

It's a brand new save following purchase of BB2 Legendary Edition from the Playstation Store. I didn't have the previous version of BB2.

Hi,

@Netheos , has my response helped you identify how to fix my Eternal League issue?

Thanks,

Community Manager

@gashton3000 said in Games played but not saved in Eternal League:

Hi,

@Netheos , has my response helped you identify how to fix my Eternal League issue?

Thanks,

Thanks for the info. This issue should have been fixed in the last update, hence the question (some people don't update their game). But it looks life a brand new issue we don't have an answer for yet 😕

I sent the post and description to the team. Hopefully they'll find the cause and a fix.

With apologies for necro-ing an old thread, this is the exact issue that I'm currently having on Xbox - brand new install of BB2 Legendary Edition from MS Store. No previous versions.

Just wondering if this ever got resolved - seeing as it got reported in Feb?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.