Levitating Poles on Imandra (PTS 8.0 - 10.4)

Apparently this electrical pole isn't grounded :face_with_stuck-out_tongue:. Found right outside the entrance to the small scrap yard town shortly after you enter the region.

Levitation.jpg

last edited by CanuckRunner

In Russia such poles are not grounded. They just stick a wooden pole to the concrete beam. The one on your picture is also behind a fir-tree.
It is not a bug. It is historically accurate.

alt text

last edited by Tigron

It just looks like Russian trees are too short, they don't reach the ground. 😃

But here's another one in Imandra Isle:
Levitate.jpg
Maybe the Russian chicken coops are flying too! 😃

Enough nonsense. This is a stable in the middle on the island of Imandra. If you drive towards the church, on the right side in the village. Near where the wooden planks are, but on the other side.

@Tigron said in Levitating Pole on Imandra (PTS 7.2):

In Russia such poles are not grounded. They just stick a wooden pole to the concrete beam. The one on your picture is also behind a fir-tree.

alt text

So that is interesting - learn something new about Russia.

That said, I made a pun and it flew over your head (Electricity - Grounded, Pole not touching ground). But it resulted in learning something different.

Just updating that this reported issue is still present on the 7.4 7.5 build.

FloatingPoleImandra7.4.jpg

last edited by CanuckRunner

OK, I finally discovered a floating pole in Imandra in PTS 7.5.
It is flying high and is located here. Yes, the problem need fixing.

SnowRunner Screenshot 2020.08.17 - 22.46.38.56.jpg
SnowRunner Screenshot 2020.08.17 - 22.46.48.43.jpg

Really surprised to see this and other map deficiencies (Floating pole on Drummond) reported haven't been corrected in PTS 8.

I can confirm that the floating pole at the scrap yard town entrance has been fixed but the one posted by @Tigron has not been corrected yet.

Floating chicken coup and pole as mentioned by @Fratzegeballer & @Tigron are still present in 10.4

@Tigron said in Levitating Poles on Imandra (PTS 8.0 - 10.4):

alt text

I understand but bruh can you not see the poles are literally IN THE AIR, completely with the concrete pole? They're bugged. Let me know when you see levitating poles in real life too.

@ElectroNUTTY said in Levitating Poles on Imandra (PTS 8.0 - 10.4):

@Tigron said in Levitating Poles on Imandra (PTS 8.0 - 10.4):

alt text

I understand but bruh can you not see the poles are literally IN THE AIR, completely with the concrete pole? They're bugged. Let me know when you see levitating poles in real life too.

I knew @Tigron needed that eye exam... 🤣