Community Map Poll

Guys this is such a huge help! I'm gonna start playing around with some terrain and see what I can come up with. Keep it coming tho! Don't forget I make mods of all sorts so don't limit this to just terrains! Objects and stuff are also possible! To help create themes for maps etc... also, since @MudHappy showed us the daytimes xmls possibilities I've realised that slight deviations in weather and environment themed day night cycles are now possible. Now when i say weather don't get too excited not talking rain etc. But deviations in the realms of one day it being foggy, the next clear sunny @MudHappy skies. Also what about changes in seasons some places don't get dark but twilight and only for a couple hours... now possible to per map generate a themed cycle setup to compliment maps local! Cheers guys!

last edited by DrGoNzO1489

I love maps that don't necessarily have full trail systems, but groups of rocks or obstacles just randomly placed to fit the scenery, and then the exploration brings you to stuff that you spend hours trying to do, not knowing if the map maker intended it to be a real line or just random filler rocks.

I think all maps could make better use of space by adding things like this.