PTS Update 24/08/2020 (Update 8)

@blackjack00 what's with that WS 6900 XD tuning in the files? Is that for the twinsteer?

@Glitchworks well said πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ THANK YOU.
@ukgamer808 i totally agree lol

@SR71 said in PTS Update 24/08/2020 (Update 😎:

@blackjack00 what's with that WS 6900 XD tuning in the files? Is that for the twinsteer?

I read something about the TwinSteer looses weight... from 14 to 10 tonns.

You all crazy dudes... you argue with me instead blaming the devs... i guess is the frustration of the never coming patches... i forgive you.

last edited by Nona

@Nona yes WE are alllllll crazy, all of us. you’re the one that’s in the right. πŸ˜‚ is that what I’m hearing?

we can be frustrated at the lack of progress from the devs (over a week now and still no word about Imandra, helloooo developers.... ::knock knock:: is anyone there?) and still think your comments are garbage as well.

@SR71 Yes, the AWD parts of the 6900 belong to the same label as DLC1push2

@chieflongshin it has been responded, search for youself as I'm not in the mood, just wanted to say it's there for you.

@throwbuckley

I forgive you too. Ill take my "dummy" some guy here said i drop it and go have a beer. See you on Imandra.

last edited by Nona

@Nona said in PTS Update 24/08/2020 (Update 😎:

You all crazy dudes... you argue with me instead blaming the devs... i guess is the frustration of the never coming patches... i forgive you.

Yes we are all crazy LMAO i m not here to blame anyone unlike you who is here to blame the devs and whos frustrated ive been playing the game everyday rather than coming on the forum spreading negativity into the community what will this achieve ? nothing so why not stop your whining and get on the pts and help others out with bugs instead of complaining how you cant play the game.i have met some idiots in my time but you sir are number 1.You should seek some professional anger management remember its only a game

@ukgamer808

I never called anyone "idiot"... starting with this kind of adjective will bring the discussion to a very low level, which im not going to do it... unfortunately you did... you low... im not going down to your level.

@Nona you did that with the ridiculous statement you made at the start of this thread i m done with your bull you are a selfish individual whos only purpose here is to spread negatively in the community I hope you get some help ,i will be praying for you to get the help you need,now why don t you shut your whining and go and play the bloody game

@GimmeOnion said in PTS Update 24/08/2020 (Update 😎:

@chieflongshin it has been responded, search for youself as I'm not in the mood, just wanted to say it's there for you.
Saw a couple days ago πŸ‘πŸ»

Hey @Jellyfoosh what's happened with the Patch 7 certification? It was mentioned that it was sent to certification already, but it doesn't take this long. Did it got refused, was it really sent to certification?

Thanks

@Henriquetavares said in PTS Update 24/08/2020 (Update 😎:

Hey @Jellyfoosh what's happened with the Patch 7 certification? It was mentioned that it was sent to certification already, but it doesn't take this long. Did it got refused, was it really sent to certification?

Thanks

I second this! @Jellyfoosh can you let us know? Communication is key πŸ”‘ thanks!

@throwbuckley said in PTS Update 24/08/2020 (Update 😎:

@Henriquetavares said in PTS Update 24/08/2020 (Update 😎:

Thanks

I second this! @Jellyfoosh can you let us know? Communication is key πŸ”‘ thanks!

I asked my Magic 8 Ball if the patch has been denied in cert and it says "All signs point to yes"...

Realy sorry to bother the developers, they are mostly hang up in getting mudrunner out on mobile. Have been following this forum and twitter for a few weeks now, and yes I'm a season pass buyer. No wonder people is getting angry, this is ridiculous from a company that should keep in mind: We pay your salary!

@Henriquetavares I would nt be surprised to hear it will be another 2 bloody weeks asked escorokin on discord earlier and got ignored so a update to whats going on would be nice good or bad