Game will not Launch

On what platform did the bug occur?
PC

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
N/A

If the bug occurred in Story, on which chapter did it occur?
N/A

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?
N/A

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
Upon launching the game through steam it immediately closes with no message. When launching from the local folder it gives me an error message - "The Program can't start because XINPUT1_4.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I have verified game cache as well as redownloaded the files twice but the situation has not changed.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?
100% it happens every time.

Please repair Microsoft DirectX:

1. Navigate to Steam > steamapps > common > Steamworks Shared > _CommonRedist > DirectX > Jun2010.
  2. Run the DXSETUP.exe application.

If Microsoft DirectX is corrupted and cannot be repaired with DirectX End-User Runtimes application:

Please use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

The scan was clean, no corrupted or missing files.

@HyperDrow said in Game will not Launch:

On what platform did the bug occur?
PC

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
N/A

If the bug occurred in Story, on which chapter did it occur?
N/A

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?
N/A

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
Upon launching the game through steam it immediately closes with no message. When launching from the local folder it gives me an error message - "The Program can't start because XINPUT1_4.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I have verified game cache as well as redownloaded the files twice but the situation has not changed.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?
100% it happens every time.

Also have same problem, also tryed moving it to my other drive (As it seamed i only had the " Steamworks Shared > _CommonRedist > DirectX > Jun2010" on second one) and verifying game files but still didn't fix it (still getting same error)