[Solved]Editors broken rebuild terrain function fix??

@smaronenine yea that's how I was working before in spintires, but took a break and forgot the overlay was an issue for me. (I think I was involved in that thread actually.... lmao! ) Now that I'm fixed up I can actually do work! But I'll be doing things like you said building and saving constantly....

@joridiculous yea little tip there's a Q in the toolbar at top sets editor to quick mode to omit building map and shadows/ lighting so the full rebuild is allot faster then disable to do a full rebuild.

Ps. On a side note there's a difference in creating and rebuilding. If you have weird anomalies when making your map. Save, close editor, delete level files from editor folder, them reload editor and map it will prompt you that map couldn't be found do you want to create? Click yes this builds the map and allot of times will fix mud issues!

@drgonzo1489 I rebuild terrain often. I always use it after the geometry tool. When the editor gets bogged down I use the rebuild selection just to make sure my model is placed properly and that does within the red box. I'll place a few things this way and then do a rebuild terrain and save. If I get a tears in the geometry or something that's not taking effect from rebuilding terrain than I rebuild visual or on certain cases you might have to clear out some distributions and re apply them. If I ever rebuild visual. I make sure to follow up with a rebuild terrain and then a save right after.

Yep all good now fellas thanks