PC Mission 10 - AI Pathfinding Error - Video Included

Seen this occur in several of the story mode missions.

On what platform did the bug occur?
PC /

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
Story

If the bug occurred in Story, on which chapter did it occur?
Chapter 10 - also seen in chapter 6 and chapter 4 (Not got video to prove though) is reason I started recording game play

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
I was watching the AI take its turn

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?
If i exit and log back in the AI makes the same decision for that character and has the same issue.

For each bug reported, it would be highly appreciated if you can share any of the files below with us.

Logs: You can share with us the Necromunda.log file. Don't relaunch the game before taking the logs, otherwise the logs will be overwritten. To locate the game log files: C:\Users[your computer name]\AppData()\Local\Necromunda\Saved\Logs
Necromunda.log
Saves: You can make a .zip/.rar of the save folder. To locate the save folder, with .sav files: C:\Users[your computer name]\AppData(
)\Local\Necromunda\Saved\SaveGames
GameUserSettings_-942146763.zip
A Screenshot / Video showing the issue will be appreciated and help us reproduce the issue. Using a file sharing site like WeTransfer.com is fine.
https://youtu.be/nIonDN0lTtE - (have set this so that only those with link can see)

Crash files: You can make a .zip/.rar of the crash reports folder. To locate the crash reports folders, with 4 files (.dmp / .log / .ini / .runtime-xm) for each crash: C:\Users[your computer name]\AppData(*)\Local\Necromunda\Saved\Crashes

FYI - Files from Crashes I have experienced and not got video of so have not reported but they may help -
UE4CC-Windows-338A32244865790D8B0B1A9DFCAF1278_0001.zip

Hey man, i just watched your video. i had this EXACT same bug in EXACTLY the same place on the map. What worked for me was when it first happened, i save d and quit to desktop, reloaded, the bugg happened again, so i left it in the background and watched a youtube video, after video, i tabbed back and the bug was gone. Happy days, glad story mode is over.
Really if yous are pushing new ppl to do story before the operations, yous should take more pride in your work....