Welcome!
Community Manager

Welcome to Vampyr's official forum!

This is the main community hub for DONTNOD's narrative driven action-RPG Vampyr. You'll find here all our official announcements, as well as various information written by the developers.

• The Welcome Area is the place to introduce yourself, as we welcome you as a new born vampire in the community!

• General Discussion deals with everything about Vampyr: your expectations, wishes and general information about the game!

• Stories and Lore is for discussions about Vampyr's world and story - official info but also your speculations!

• Off-Topic speaks for itself - discuss everything but Vampyr here!

Please read the the Forum Rules before posting.

Have fun,
Focus Home Interactive & DONTNOD Entertainement

last edited by Netheos

Hello my fellow immortal comrades!

So nice to be here and that finally we have a great vampire game since Bloodlines!!! Hope not to be the last!!!

Im awaiting great discussions here and between us help Dontnod to deliver Vampyr as better as possible!!!

Greetings!!!

Cheers! I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this game in a few months! I've been excited about it since it was first announced.

Finally, so happy this forum is up and running. Expecting good and fullfilling discussions until we meet DAY-V in November, my month of birth. Thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

Hi there everyone! I'm kinda dying for this since I love vampires as hell and consider them very unpopular in games. So, yeah, I hope that this game will be good and if there'll be anything I will be able to do, I totally will <3

@WhiteNerine I hear you, I am a die-hard fan of the vampire mythos, especially those depicted in World of Darkness games (Vampire: the Masquerade/Requiem), in Warhammer Fantasy (Vampire Counts), the original where it all began (Bram Stoker's Dracula) and some movies, like Interview with the Vampire for example. Saddened that pop culture fucked them up lately (Twilight, Vampire Diaries, Blade 3, etc..). When it comes to games, I agree with you, but at least for a decade we had Bloodlines that was quite the masterpiece, and I am confident Vampyr will step up and bring the genre to another level of quality we are looking for.

last edited by Orlando_Spencer

@Orlando_Spencer Oh yes, I love Interview with the Vampire, Dracula (both from '31 and '92) and even Lost Boys (which aren't maybe quite as serious but were also a real pleasure to watch in my opinion). But from the new films there's also one, I consider a masterpiece – What We Do In Shadows. Have you seen it maybe?
But when it comes to books I'm awful since I only know stuff where vampires are peripheral; I haven't read Dracula and Anne's Rice series. And what's worse is that I don't even know why.
Also, oh my, World of Darkness! I just started playing it, since I'm new to RPG, and fell in love with it! I've begun with a Requiem since I heard that Masquerade is more about being epic, while Requiem considers PCs more important. Any tips for a new player/GM?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.