I suppose use this post for QoL requests.
This is for changes to the Interface to make the game play experience better and streamlined.
This is not for Add ons, DLC, more gangs, weapons etc.
I play on Xbox One X, but i assume these setting are universal.
- Please add the ability to switch between fighters while in the fighter's screen. Example - Right now I go in to fighter, use bumpers to get to the skills page. Spend experience to upgrade a skill. Then to got my next fighter, I have to back all the way out to my full gang window, then go back into the next fighter and use bumpers to the skill screen. It would be easier to move to the next fighter with the trigger like you can in Mordheim.
- Sorting Items in Stash - please give us the ability to sort items by cost, level, alphabetical, etc. I know we can sort my category, but when you have a lot of items in a category, its frustrating to find things.
- Toggle setting to show Name, class and Initiative data for all fighters at all times above each fighters head.
- Keep the order of the fighters in the same order in the Gang Screen. It changes after every mission and gets confusing.
Added from Thread:
4. The possibility to change the camera view during the opponent turn, to avoid the camera glitches. - (This would also be nice to see the opponents customizations. Right now all we see is the backside.)
+1 - Also, like Ismassa suggested, being able to move the camera during the opponents' turn would be immensely helpful. Not only to avoid the camera glitches where it jaggs out on corners but also to be able to see what weapon someone is armed with without having to go through the map and looking at the picture, appreciate the gorgeous character models or look at the environment from an enemies perspective. Would be nice to just move the camera freely as well across the map similar to map-mode but having things rendered and being able to see the environment.
- Also, names in the turn order/deployment. Right now it only shows class and initiative so if two fighters of the same class have the same initiative it's impossible to tell them apart. Would be useful to know during an opponents turn, but also during deployment since I don't memorize the initiative of all my fighters and often bring more than one of a certain class.
I'll add to the post as I come up with more. I'll try to consolidate all replies into the main post.