Bionics?

Quick question but I’ve seen Ai opponents with bionic legs on campaign mode (Esher and maybe orlock) are these standard character models or are bionic limbs something you can get and actually see?

Nice! Thanks for that. Can’t wait for the game to start working and get back to playing...

Adds a lot of character. Haven’t seen where I can buy them yet

Dang, havent had a limb loss yet but seem to get alot of 'general' aka head injuries which hurt alot 😞 shame those cant be removed with a bionic!

Does it give a net gain though? I think I saw someone say that it just removed the penalties that a lost limb gives and nothing else besides that!

@Demoulius If you look at the screens I posted in the other thread, they give huge bonus stats.

I farmed lost limbs, by starting custom battles and killing my own gangers on purpose. They have to go down in a match, you can't lose limbs by mass forfeiting.

Yeah I know, but I never forfeit and the few times people went down havent resulted in lost limbs 😂

The bonuses are big but I think the penalties for having a lost limb are also big. So I guess the question is 'does the big bonus offset the lost limb penalty' or do you gain the bonus and lose the penalty for the lost limb?

If its the latter then bionic limbs are defenitly worth it imo!

@Demoulius You ofc lose the "lost limb" trait and replace it with a pure beneficial bionic.

@thewolfpack how long did it take to farm limb loss injuries, I just seem to be getting will power reduction or minor injuries.