PLEASE GIVE US SOME ANSWERS

Just got two xbox achievements for a crash. Least the game is still entertaining.

@Netheos why would I check a thread titled

“Sharpen your skills with the Tips Trailer!:”

For a community announcement?

last edited by lordsmorg

@Xemanas good to hear a reply. Even looking on Facebook adds for the game the majority of the comments are that the game doesn’t work. (Losing saves data seems to be the main issue)

Good luck in getting it up and running again. I hope the saves games can be recovered.

I would mention that story mode progress was lost with campaign save for some reason. Personally I’m only playing it to unlock customisation options. Perhaps when the patch comes out you guys will unlock these without grinding through story mode?

Again appreciate someone replying on the forums and best of luck with the fixes.

@Xemanas said in PLEASE GIVE US SOME ANSWERS:

Known issues at the time of release have been posted in this forum here. Rogue Factor is a small team, and we're working hard with them to relay player reports and feedback, but it takes time to analyse and develop fix without creating new bugs.

The team is giving everything to fix most of the issues, and we hope for a quick update as much as you.

Strange then, considering that you're such a small team that there wasn't an Early Access period like Mordheim to help catch more bugs before release giving you more time to fix them before pisses off large amounts of customers.

So not a single question actually answered... what a fucking surprise. I should have know better not even worth my time writing how you screwed everyone harder than FO76 but atleast you can play that shit. Anyway got my 60+ dollars back rather shit in my hand and clap than wait for you guys to "fix" it slash abandoned it. Cya

@ThisSucks basically win a game with no AI, it happened when my mates game crashed, and yes there was AI, hahaha

@Xemanas People are making good points, you haven't actually properly answered anything, seems like a derailing off the subject kind of answer, now that I think about it, so please give us an accurate answer to these questions as it looks like you're only digging a deeper hole for focus.

Also, fuck it, ol mate made a good point, so add this to the goddamn questions, why wasnt there an Early Access like mordheim, and how the fuck did focus miss so many bugs in beta/why the crikey fuck would focus set themselves up to look like cashgrabbers at the expense of the fans?

Also, am i just gonna get banned for asking whats on everyone's mind? I know you yanks are all about free speech.

last edited by Lord Pappa Bear

As I'll quote from the movie Snatch, "It's a four tonne truck Tyronne, it's not as if its a packet of fucking peanuts now is it?"

last edited by Lord Pappa Bear

Nice to know none of shit was acknowledged by focus and the like....

Hey @Messedupmillie,

First off, thank you for reaching out to us and your feedback. However, the forum is a place where people need to respect each other, including staff from Focus Home Interactive.

We do understand your frustration and the team is hard at work addressing issues raised by the community.

I'll try my best to answer your questions.

A rough time on the patch.

We just released patch 1.1 on PC and PS4. It will come later to Xbox One due to the certification process that took longer than expected. We'll be releasing more patches in the future to proivde a better experience to all our players.

Will there be compensation for our lost time and progress?

Nothing planned on that side for now. We'll keep you updated.

Is there plans to add classes?

Will more customization be released down the track?

What gangs are planned for release?

We'll share more information in a near future regarding post-release content. For now, what I can say is we're committed to supporting the game with both technical issues and new content. When everything is ready, we'll share more info with you.

Will autosave be removed and replaced also the stupid profile deletion?

For now, I don't have any information about that. I'll check with the team.

@chaton I do apologize for some of what I said but I do believe that respect goes both ways and alot of customer's you have feel very little respect has come from the staff.

As for giving us some answers thankyou for finally addressing some, as for the ps4 update I checked today and mine wont update again and reads as update 1.01 is this the correct update?

@chaton thankyou for actually informing us with some information.

@Messedupmillie No worries. Hmm it should be 1.1. Have you tried to reboot your PS4 and see if there's a patch to download?

@Lord-Pappa-Bear you're welcome!

@chaton so apparently there are still major issues? I'm an xbox user and apparently ps4 chaps still have the autosave crash issue...

@Lord-Pappa-Bear we're still working to investigate these issues.
If you happen to find other technical issues, please report them to us here or on discord! That will help us a lot. Thanks.

@chaton well perhaps you can help enlighten me regarding the xbox infinite autosave crash? Apparently the update doesn't fix it according to ps4 chaps.

Can i please ask you, with all due respect, how the crikey fuck did focus release such a buggy game? Ive never seen anything like it since ants in the pants! It moral shattering and ive been really lost for enthusiasm to play a video game. An I ain't even milking the situation.