MISSING TRUCKS!!!!

Re: 1 bug & missing truck (ps4)

I'm missing a few trucks, in the store it says I have a Chevrolet CK1500, but it got glitched somehow when I joined a random guy in multiplayer mode, and I had all the upgrades on it, which makes the car worth like $ 40'000. I also have another truck, the International Transtar 4070A, which is also missing, I checked everything, and it is not in any garage, not in my truck storage, and not in any map, I'm not stupid, and I'm not kidding when I say I checked everything, I litteraly did all I can to find these vehicles back. The problem is the same with both of the trucks, I can see in my truck store that I own them, but I can't access them, sell them, or do anything with it, and it causes me to have less money for other trucks in the game, please fix this as soon as possible. I'm playing on PC with playstation 4 controller, and I got the full game with DLC from epic games store.

EASY BUG FIX WOULD BE TO ALLOW US TO SELL THE TRUCKS FROM INSIDE OF THE STORE ASIDE FROM THE TRUCK STORAGE, WITH ALL UPGRADES THAT ARE CURRENTLY ATTACHED, SO YOU GET THE FULL MONEY BACK. I FEEL SCAMMED! 😞

This solution would also work for other people who have glitched vehicles on Playstation, PC, and Xbox.
Please don't ignore this, and fix this as soon as possible, thanks in regard, from me and all other players who have the same issue as me.

I have a similiar issue. Suddenly all of my trucks and trailers on lake kovd and imandra vanished. Have lost 3 trucks and all of the trailers that where on this maps. lost trucks and trailers.jpg
I play on pc and this happended while in coop.