PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10)

@Jellyfoosh said in PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10):

We don't list new upgrades in the patch notes because it is considered a spoiler for some people who want to discover the upgrades as they play a map.

Interesting... so rather than spoil it yourselves, you just let the community spoil it since there will literally be at least a dozen people here in the forums all saying "hey look what I found!" minutes after the patch launches. Sound logic to me 🙂

So, in phase 2, do gearboxes still only have 4/5 gears? Like the real world(sarcasm alert).

last edited by idiocracy

BTW, correct me if I wrong but the game now keeps you tracks much longer - even after restar you may see your tracks?

So question how long will this test be till it’s actually release I stopped playing for two months then got a huge update kinda got excited I’m excited for what’s to come just don’t know how long it will be.

@RTI said in PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10):

Just noticed a possible bug when I Subscribe/Unsubscribe from a mod the refreshing of the page switches off all selected mods forcing me to reselect the mods I want on

I noticed that mods become disabled once I hit 100 subscribed mods. Not sure if this is by design, but once they start disabling, you will see that they just keep disabling every time you re-open the mod browser. Only way I found to keep all my mods enabled was to unsubscribe some.

Yesterday i got out of my garage on smithville dam with an TUZ Tatarin and my G920 turns 45° right at spawning outside of the garage.
The wheel permanently wants the 45° turning and if i try to drive forward the game freezes after 5-10 meters driven.
Today it was not reproduceable. But first i switched in another vehicle that was always on the map before i got out of my garage with the tatarin.

@Glitchworks
Barely 5% of playerbase reads forums, so it's actually logical.

This post is deleted!

@vashts1985 said in PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10):

@esorokin said in PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10):

@ReApEr2B there are even more changes like that, but those are pickable upgrades on a new maps and we usually do not list those in patch notes since it's a part of game exploration

when will we get saddles on the ANK?

@throwbuckley said in PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10):

@vashts1985 never - the sideboard bed on the back is built-in

And that's to spite the fact that it's making use of a saddle high in the Pedro Bay loading screen.

Is the CAT 770G going to get a proper "dumper bucket" addon like this or not?

alt text

Please don't just give it a saddle and a fuel attachment...

Im crying.. I like this patch, but. I CANT rotate map without marking it (mouse). 😞

last edited by Flotowiec