March 2018, no game, no communication

One month after "Focus What´s Next" with no communication, 5 months after Netheos words from 2 Oct, 2017:

"We're still on track for a release later this year. We'll start communicating heavily about the game and the new features in the coming weeks!"

In Focus What´s Next event, you recognize that you do it wrong with your silence, and you apoligize, but here we are 3 months after EE was suppose to be finished, and we don´t have the game but also we don´t have any info!!!!!!!!!!

Gamers, see how they treat their customers.

They laugh from us.

We don´t care nothing to them.

I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stay silence, ok, i won´t, i will rage in all the forums and webs i know. Not only PC Webs, also CONSOLE WEBS and give them the link of this "SHD - General Discussion" to let them see the lot of threads created with SILENCE AND MORE SILENCE.
You make this.

last edited by Rioku

"We'll get back on track with a proper communication plan as soon as possible, early this year."

It does sting every time they say things like this then deliver nothing

*They laugh at us
*We -are- nothing to them
*You stay silent,
*To let them see the many threads created with ?silence and more silence?
-Assumption: ..."treated with silence"...

*You did this.

Fact: EU directive 8452/21D FR768/54B and GB6389§67/1 C2 dictate:
French year is defined by greco-romanian calendar and thus time is related but not similar to the quantitative time with rest of the world.

to be short: French year is 18.7 British months.

-yours to be elevated
-Astaroth the greatest rioku fanclub, President, CEO

Fact: EU directive 8452/21D FR768/54B and GB6389§67/1 C2 dictate:
French year is defined by greco-romanian calendar and thus time is related but not similar to the quantitative time with rest of the world.

to be short: French year is 18.7 British months.

Not even sure how to reply to some one who has no idea what they're talking about.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.