March 2018, no game, no communication

One month after "Focus What´s Next" with no communication, 5 months after Netheos words from 2 Oct, 2017:

"We're still on track for a release later this year. We'll start communicating heavily about the game and the new features in the coming weeks!"

In Focus What´s Next event, you recognize that you do it wrong with your silence, and you apoligize, but here we are 3 months after EE was suppose to be finished, and we don´t have the game but also we don´t have any info!!!!!!!!!!

Gamers, see how they treat their customers.

They laugh from us.

We don´t care nothing to them.

I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stay silence, ok, i won´t, i will rage in all the forums and webs i know. Not only PC Webs, also CONSOLE WEBS and give them the link of this "SHD - General Discussion" to let them see the lot of threads created with SILENCE AND MORE SILENCE.
You make this.

last edited by Rioku

"We'll get back on track with a proper communication plan as soon as possible, early this year."

It does sting every time they say things like this then deliver nothing

*They laugh at us
*We -are- nothing to them
*You stay silent,
*To let them see the many threads created with ?silence and more silence?
-Assumption: ..."treated with silence"...

*You did this.

Fact: EU directive 8452/21D FR768/54B and GB6389§67/1 C2 dictate:
French year is defined by greco-romanian calendar and thus time is related but not similar to the quantitative time with rest of the world.

to be short: French year is 18.7 British months.

-yours to be elevated
-Astaroth the greatest rioku fanclub, President, CEO

Fact: EU directive 8452/21D FR768/54B and GB6389§67/1 C2 dictate:
French year is defined by greco-romanian calendar and thus time is related but not similar to the quantitative time with rest of the world.

to be short: French year is 18.7 British months.

Not even sure how to reply to some one who has no idea what they're talking about.