Tiny suggestion for insurgency sandstorm

I always played this game with my friends, but we can't clearly point using communication where the enemy is. My friend always said to me that Looking North, someone in that house in front of you, in map area B-4. be careful. I will replay there are so many houses, which one?
Can you add the function like help to mark that can be shown to teammates.
Like Game rainbow 6 using keyboard "Z" to make position. So that it will enhance the team work
Thanks.

@255 said in Tiny suggestion for insurgency sandstorm:

I always played this game with my friends, but we can't clearly point using communication where the enemy is geometry dash. My friend always said to me that Looking North, someone in that house in front of you, in map area B-4. be careful. I will replay there are so many houses, which one?
Can you add the function like help to mark that can be shown to teammates.
Like Game rainbow 6 using keyboard "Z" to make position. So that it will enhance the team work
Thanks.

I use it to change my dpi settings, so I can use the DPI buttons as hotkeys for the gas mask & laser/flash light. If I press the button (which is located directly under your thumb, so it's easy to do by accident.), then press the tac map key and let go, the tac map is stuck on screen until I leave the match.

Please show how many bullets are left in the ammo magazine. IMPORTANT! And drives me bonkers, this is not a Simulation game although the game could feel like that.

As for general gameplay in CO-OP and VERSUS, I observed that some players somehow overwrite shooting and although gun seems to aim quite away from the body, players still get hit and some other times when shooting at someone seems to play like AI themselves playing around because people players could not move like that. Such behaviours can help at times, but that could turn to some problems if others would start copying that. Anti-cheat, anti-illogical behaviours should be controlled because although someone sometimes appears to be funny, it feels weird.

Another issue is that some players seem to appear like from nowhere, so fast, so quick, that logically thinking that should have been slower. I played many Medal of Honour, Call of Duty, Crysis, Counter Strike, SNIPER, Wolfenstein, Doom games without cheats and I know how games and tech work or should work. I have a fast internet ping and I know what I am expresssing. So, think about this and try to improve the game because it is really good. Thank you.

@AllianceXX said in Tiny suggestion for insurgency sandstorm:

Please show how many bullets are left in the ammo magazine. IMPORTANT! And drives me bonkers, this is not a Simulation game although the game could feel like that.

• you can hold "R" to check your magazine. It doesnt tell you a number but gives a visual indication of how many bullets are left. I think this is the best way to go for a hardcore shooter like Insurgency. (or just learn to count your bullets 😃 )

As for general gameplay in CO-OP and VERSUS, I observed that some players somehow overwrite shooting and although gun seems to aim quite away from the body, players still get hit and some other times when shooting at someone seems to play like AI themselves playing around because people players could not move like that. Such behaviours can help at times, but that could turn to some problems if others would start copying that. Anti-cheat, anti-illogical behaviours should be controlled because although someone sometimes appears to be funny, it feels weird.

• there is a bug where someone isn't aiming at you and still shoots you. But that doesn't mean he´s cheating. On his screen he pobably aimed at you and shot you, so its probably some technical issue with servers or latency.
  • just because players behave "not logical" in their movement also doesnt mean its cheating or has to be extra controlled. there are some movement behaviours that seem to be not "logical" such as edge sliding, "b hopping" on landing to maintain speed or jumping in curves.... so yes things like these could be addressed, but overall the movement in Insurgency is already designed to prevent "casual" behaivor you see in other games like AD staving, b-hopping, chrouchspamm etc.

Another issue is that some players seem to appear like from nowhere, so fast, so quick, that logically thinking that should have been slower. I played many Medal of Honour, Call of Duty, Crysis, Counter Strike, SNIPER, Wolfenstein, Doom games without cheats and I know how games and tech work or should work. I have a fast internet ping and I know what I am expresssing. So, think about this and try to improve the game because it is really good. Thank you.

• map knowledge, positioning, game sence, experience and sound often explain and again it doesnt mean someones cheating if he just knows the game better.
    you see newer players sprint all the time, so if some hears them and knows the map it's easy for him to make a prepared peak and give no time to react.
    Insurgency rewards experience. And does not rubberband the skill/ performance level of players together like many shooters do like battlefield, battlefront with features like minimap, spotting enemies, warnings, nade indicators, hitmakers... And it also does not match people with equal skill level like cs go matchmaking does. But it still provieds an mostly level ground and balanced game but without accounting player experience.
last edited by Frudu