PTS Update 13/10/2020 (10.2)

OK, restarting the game fixed the glitch with storehouse that didn't open, thanks for the tip @Fratzegeballer.

Now, I have another issue: it looks like only one of the cabin is "accepted" in the loading area. Is there something more to do?

2020-10-13 22_49_52-SnowRunner __  KSIVA_ p_8ed00.png

Thanks!

another bug: ore drop off yellow boarder missing at drop point. can not unload there either
so far
gold mine
ore drop off
on flooded lands are the ones effected. yellow drop sign is there but yellow boarder is not. < if that has anything to do with it

last edited by barefootbob

@eDonan i had the same problem i took the one on the left facing the dock and shoved it up against the one on the right pushing it in deeper and it activated

Liars All Liars You guys Enjoying the idea of mistreating the console players and love the idea that you can play with people its ok because its not the pc players being affected by it They goy the mods on release We the console player are still waiting don't you fined it a little unfair but it comes back into that whole thing of you get to tease the console players with the idea that console mods are coming and and your Youtube content creaters are pushing that the mods are coming STOP The liars

Yey!!! Now I will have a garage in Zimmegorsk

but now i am on the second Yukon map the loading dock there won't recognise the cabins and trigger the task ,

Thursday 15th Update:
Changing maps locks steering completely or causes chaotic vibrations as already reported separately. Close game and relaunch usually fixes it.

Yellow boxes may or may not appear, shut down and relaunch usually fixes it.

All sites have cargo: Even sites that are blank [ie stripped] on map. Most show no cargo on map ~ BUT actually drive to them and they all have cargo ~ some with yellow boxes, others just popup the C Cargo Management.

On one site I was able to take three bricks as I had accidentally ordered a manual load in Ver10.1 the cargo was there, no yellow box but I loaded two from the site and loaded manually with another truck.

Freezing, as already reported is still occurring ~ however, no game crashes.

I verify game tree times a day now. 🙂 Thanks.

Not a PTS issue.

Very disappointed with the delivery of the massive rocks ~ I was expecting a massive tipping op ~ I think ye should work on that prior to release, it's just so disappointing, and ye know what happens to those trailers ???

As said not strictly a PTS issue but a gameplay issue and to avoid spoiler aggro, posted here.

Hello!
Just to know... I have this wierd issue on the first Trial Map since day one (on PTS and live game) : the ground on this map sometimes seems to loose a layer of texture.
You can see the glitch here at 00:05 & 00:35 for example :
Youtube Video

Is this a known issue or am I alone in this case ?

The second Trial Map doesn't has that glitch but sometimes I have the feeling that some rocks just spawn in the middle of the road or under the Lo4F... but it my just be a feeling.
Normal game maps are totally fine.

last edited by Felmarg

@Felmarg I have this same issue too. almost looks like the ground is watery/translucent at points, and 2D. you can’t see any inclines or declines.

@liszkai Yes, and right from the start you can see a whole area disappear :
vlcsnap-2020-10-16-08h16m00s304.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-10-16-08h13m52s928.jpg

last edited by Felmarg

How long has this been live, just curious when it’s likely to close on pts for the release windows

I think there should be line working windshield physics like working wipers and stuff that would make the game more intense and interesting and the rain splashing and the snow covering the windshield could make the game more real i think the devs should look into this as well as it would improve the realism in the game.......

Currently attempting to complete 'Conveyor belt section 3' in Flooded Foothills. Have completed all tasks at site and have delivered a cabin to the cabin zone, however, the zone does not recognise delivery. What is the correct procedure for delivery of cabins??

@Felmarg said in PTS Update 13/10/2020 (10.2):

@liszkai Yes, and right from the start you can see a whole area disappearing :
<snip>
vlcsnap-2020-10-16-08h16m00s304.jpg

Wow, that’s odd - and there’s clearly a texture bug or something.

last edited by Peter76

@Xenomethean said in PTS Update 13/10/2020 (10.2):

Currently attempting to complete 'Conveyor belt section 3' in Flooded Foothills. Have completed all tasks at site and have delivered a cabin to the cabin zone, however, the zone does not recognise delivery. What is the correct procedure for delivery of cabins??

I can’t access the PTS because I’m on PS4, but if it’s a portable cabin you just have to drag them/it using the winch to the destination zone.

Do you have to deliver more than one cabin to the destination zone? If so nothing will happen untill you deliver the last one.

You can try dragging it a bit away from the zone, detach it with the winch - and attach it again and drag it back to the zone. That method has helped me several times. Also try restarting the game if you haven’t already.

I hope it helps.

Must have rectified itself on restart, and yes, this is on the PTS. Can't drag them like you can in Alaska.

I hope one day we can see a TrackIr Support (the game will be awesome in 1st person with tracking) and a button who hide/show hud (Its a bit annoying to go in 2 menus to activate and deactivate it in need , compleatly brake the immersion) !