PTS Update 19/10/2020 (10.3)

Bug report:
Cannot scroll down to choose an objet nor contrats or tasks.
The cursor keeps blinking and returns inexorably to the top of the list without me being able to choose any other option than the first one proposed.

@N420DV said in PTS Update 19/10/2020 (10.3):

and I simply made the Medium Pipes I needed to complete the "Factory: Reservoirs" contract.

I'll have to ask you to spell out that one, so far; I can make Concrete Slabs or Blocks from Cement. Cabins from 2.Wood + Container and Metal Rolls to make Steel Beams.

So I'm either missing one or have not found it?
I cannot find the trailer in the woods with Medium Pipes either ...

@liszkai yes, we've decided to add this option so both old and new wheels would work depending on chosen API

No force feedback support in "Test" like Scout King. In the main game everything works wonderfully with the directinput menu. PC 10.3 Logitech G920

The big pipe north of the Trial Map #3 is always jumping when you come closer to it, no biggie there it never gets stuck out of range and it's always funny to watch :

Youtube Video

Same with the one at the south in the "open cave".

PC, KSIVA : p:db553

last edited by Felmarg

@Jellyfoosh I'm getting comments that people are subscribing to my maps but they are not showing up in custom scenarios?? SINCE THE UPDATE

Cannot scroll down to enter garage .it doesn't matter which map. with mouse or xbox one pad. it keeps jumping up in the selection. the bug came with patch 10.3

@gbeeTen In answer to your question: You need to take metal rolls to the cargo storehouse and craft what you need; eg. metal beams require 2 metal rolls, small pipes require 1, medium pipes require 2, large pipes require 4 and a cargo container requires 4.

Correction: cargo container requires only 2 rolls to craft!

Why, in the name of all things holy, do we need to endure the thunderous crashing at the beginning of each new entry and when loading cargo? At least lower the volume to a dull roar.

@N420DV there was no crafting station for pipes . HOW ? now instead of 1 large pipe for main block it is 2 large pipes

@Jellyfoosh When is phase 2 coming out on console

Something fishy going on here! Last night it was called' Cargo Storehouse' and it was possible to craft varying sized pipes. Today it's called 'Rolled Metal Production Site' and only metal beams and containers are available.
Seemingly no consistency.
The other problem is trouble returning through portals.
Can the portal zones be made larger to accommodate longer trailers? Have had 4 loads come through from Flooded Foothills and 3 have ended up in a jumbled heap - trucks upended and loads scattered.
Otherwise a brilliant and most immersive game.!

@Xenomethean

Many thanks, as you seen yourself now, my game did not have these. I could not play my game, super explosions n all that. Thanks again.

bug report:
In my game, modtrucks that are in the garage will be
no longer displayed in the garage after a restart, they are only displayed in the truck storage

P.S. i am on PC

last edited by T.B.T 01

@T-B-T-01 said in PTS Update 19/10/2020 (10.3):

bug report:
In my game, modtrucks that are in the garage will be
no longer displayed in the garage after a restart, they are only displayed in the truck storage

P.S. i am on PC

That's nice, at least they didn't completely vanish as I encountered 😉

@Jellyfoosh

Any aprox date for 10.x live release? Or still "soon"... we got 2 maps (3 if we consider the litte rift too) in 8 month... thats pretty damn slow... and still coop isuses as in first day, still no mods for console, still bugs and many many other isues... how many guys work on this game? One or two?

last edited by Nona

@Nona an “estimated date” is apparently waaaay too much to ask, even though there are many dev/publishers out there that can forecast as far away as 6-9 months and be completely accurate as well. they refuse to say anything to us until “a few days before” release. why? because they can’t forecast worth a dime.
When will Phase 2 come out... November? December? March 2021? who knows! I don’t think they even do.

considering it took 4-5 months to get the entirety of Phase 1 out, it’s looking like our “year’s worth of content” is going to be spread out closer to 2 years.

what to do with floating trailer and mission that can't be restarted ?

@Nona said in PTS Update 19/10/2020 (10.3):

@Jellyfoosh

Any aprox date for 10.x live release? Or still "soon"... we got 2 maps (3 if we consider the litte rift too) in 8 month... thats pretty damn slow... and still coop isuses as in first day, still no mods for console, still bugs and many many other isues... how many guys work on this game? One or two?

@throwbuckley said in PTS Update 19/10/2020 (10.3):

@Nona an “estimated date” is apparently waaaay too much to ask, even though there are many dev/publishers out there that can forecast as far away as 6-9 months and be completely accurate as well. they refuse to say anything to us until “a few days before” release. why? because they can’t forecast worth a dime.
When will Phase 2 come out... November? December? March 2021? who knows! I don’t think they even do.

considering it took 4-5 months to get the entirety of Phase 1 out, it’s looking like our “year’s worth of content” is going to be spread out closer to 2 years.

BE PATIENT.... There's still LOTS of bugs and issues to fix... with 1 update/week we can expect about a month...