Necromunda: Underhive Wars - Community Update October 21st

Community_Update_Thumbnail_1.jpg

Greetings, friends and fellow Necromunda: Underhive Wars players -

We’re happy to be back today with fresh development news.

The release of our first 1.1 update, earlier this month, has only been the first step of our work on community feedback. After this first round of technical fixes, we’re now looking into your suggestions and we’d like to give you more visibility on what’s coming next!

Upcoming update and content

The team has been working hard on players’ reports and ideas, and our next patch will focus on the topics below:

• Faster AI decision-making
  • Overall stability improvements
  • Progression issue corrections (infamy points/Achievements)
  • Various other bug fixes

We’ll dive deeper into the full patch notes once the next update deploys. We’ll then continue to read and compile your reports to guide our future development efforts.

Besides global improvements based on your feedback, we hear your request for new content and we confirm that it’s coming. We’ll have more information to share on this subject following the release of the next 1.2 update.

Digital Tabletop Fest

Finally, we’re excited to be part of Steam Digital Tabletop Fest!

1dbda892bcc2ecbdd1270b5708304c227ab79014.jpg

Being the first video game adaptation of the mythical tabletop game Necromunda, we couldn’t miss the first festival celebrating games in the intersection between physical and digital. We strongly encourage you to have a look at the event as there will be a lot of great livestreams in the next few days.

We’re also thrilled to announce that Necromunda: Underhive Wars will be 25% off until October 26 to celebrate the festival!

Have a nice day in the Underhive, and see you next time for more community news!

last edited by chaton

We’re also thrilled to announce that Necromunda: Underhive Wars will be 25% off until October 26 to celebrate the festival!

best laugh I had all week 😃 That's a huge middlefinger to everyone who payed the full price and still hung out to dry
👌 tremedous deal, perhaps the best deal ever. oh shit, I'm absolutly loosing it right now

@chaton said in Necromunda: Underhive Wars - Community Update October 21st:

The release of our first 1.1 update, earlier this month, has only been the first step of our work on community feedback.

and whats with XBOX? this first patch didnt arrive here until now !

please give us xbplayers some informations..

No wonder their forum doesn't allow a "thumbs down" response lol

It'll be 6 months minimum before this game is even a state were of would been release ready and then it'll still be garbage with nothing to do after 20-30 hours of play.

I love this game but im fighting to be optimistic here. Then the other day my Xbox save that i have been working on since launch is now corrupt please let us know why you are not fixing xbox!?!!

Still waiting for an Xbox update...

Is it possible that Xbox refused the patch since it causes as many problems as it fixes???

Hello all,

Regarding the X1 patch, we're still waiting for the final approval. When it's ready, we'll push it right away. For now I cannot give an ETA, really sorry for that.

wake me up when i can be guaranteed that hte product I PAID FOR is out of beta

Seeing as Focus Home Interactive is choosing to just ignore us and provide no real substantive information or outlet of resolve I suggest writing to the following. At this point it literally could not hurt because it would seem that nothing is happening with any kind of alacrity.

Focus home interactive mailing address

Focus Home Interactive : Parc Pont de Flandre « Le Beauvaisis », 11 Rue de Cambrai, Bâtiment 28, 75019 Paris - FRANCE
N°SIRET : 399 856 277 0002

Microsoft VP in charge of XBOX

PHIL SPENCER
philsp@microsoft.com

Xbox support portal (canada but you can select your own region)

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us

War Hammer CEO Mail contact

Kevin D Rountree c/o
Games Workshop Group PLC, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2WS, United Kingdom

Or call

+44 (0)115 900 4000

Or use thier comprehensive complaint system

https://complaints.games-workshop.com/

We’re coming up on two months since release and the game is still unplayable on Xbox. This game should not have been released in this state, and your inability to even pass the certification process speaks volumes.