PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4)

@Felmarg I actually like the loading bug because I don't have to lug my cargo all over the place : ) Just sprinkle some trucks all over the map and bobs your uncle.

Hi, last weekend we played on the PTS server for a few hours and we noticed the following:

• sometimes it was not possible to refuel, neither the host nor the guests. When restarting the game, the problem was gone.
  • There is also an error loading the Cabins. 1 cabin will be loaded, the next to load will then be a cargo container. By going out of the menu and back in the menu every time you can load a 2nd Cabin.
  • the controls or the CAT telehandler is cumbersome. You cannot drive and operate the controls. A better solution should be found for this ........ The idea is nice, but not feasible yet.

We played Flooded Foothills, Yukon.

For the rest we will continue testing, thank you for your work and keep it up.

stay healthy.

last edited by Ozzy-NL

@Kuang11 right, they say it is likely to be the last.

Not that is IS

I get this when I try to load PTS

alt text

On Smithtown map, going to Shermann Island, my truck loose his wheel in the rock !!
[Crossing to Sherman island](_.jpg image url)

OK, i'll take a big truck to "unlock" my Paystar's wheel.

Edit : 10mn later
The rock was too strong.
Solution is to get back to the garage.
GRRRRRRR !!!!!!!

last edited by Gadouillle

@Gadouillle said in PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4):

my truck loose his wheel in the rock

Had the same once at Imandra.

Big salmon peak : the tower we have to repair doesn't touch the ground :

2020-10-27 17_38_49-SnowRunner __  KSIVA_ p_b84bb.jpg

Will y'all please fix the HUD OFF option! Its useless! Cant change gears! Cant winch! Cant use functions menus either! Why even add that option if we cant even use it! Please fix! It's this way on console and pc!

@bitty said in PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4):

Will y'all please fix the HUD OFF option! Its useless! Cant change gears! Cant winch! Cant use functions menus either! Why even add that option if we cant even use it! Please fix! It's this way on console and pc!

It's useful tu take "No-Hud" screenshots...

@Taco29 said in PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4):

Big salmon peak : the tower we have to repair doesn't touch the ground

You'll have to put cargo there manually, using the crane.

@Adsumus He meant literally "not touching the ground" :
Sans titre.jpg

Unfortunately no coop here with my friends, game made for singplayer since we bought months ago and nothing working in the coop, even mudruner was better than that, and it takes update and comes the hope of working and nothing, nor the test public works , part of hammock and shit unfortunately!

Still cannot use my TH8A shifter with my T300RS on pc

@Fratzegeballer if you want unlimited small pipes, go to foothills map and in the warehouse toward logmill.

@22loaded
Yeah, I know. But this wasn't the point, to get unlimited pipes. The point was, that the load disappears at the store/warehouses.

Simple question by the way : any plan to raise the player's level cap of 30 and make more upgrades locked behind higher levels in next phases ?
Because getting new trucks is fun, but buy all best upgrades for them day one is not that fun nor challenging.

last edited by Felmarg

@Felmarg
This. I would love to search for some further upgrades to the l04f van.
"Tuned custom" suspension and a selection of 35" or 37" tyres. Maybe an "Acteon" engine.

@Crumpy3
or utility body as on my avatar)
its a joke, but we need separate vehicle with such body, Golovastik
i hope this mod will be approved for consoles)

last edited by Stazco

@bitty why would you be able to do any of that with the HUD Off?

That is the point of having the HUD Off, to not see anything. Lol

Sure, being able to shift make sense, but thay just means you have to use your head and have it in the proper gear before turning the HUD Off 👍