PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4)

Do you know the time that phase 2 will drop on console?

Thank you

@Jellyfoosh said in PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4):
Michigan

i Just got off the dlc server @ 10:58 pm pacific time 8 slot trailer spawns in with axels in the middle of the cross arms on every tunnel. just did the concrete contract hung on every one.
pick up point triggers disappear. like cement bag loading in the quarry on michigan, and task at drummond bridge
went to cross over from black river to smithfield damn i hit "c" instead of cross over, it wanted to load steel on my truck !
only way to fix is exit the game and come back in.

last edited by barefootbob

@Jellyfoosh support the locals task is still broken. i have consumables sitting on every drop point. it still will not accept them to complete the task.

Further , you can't reset the map just one. I can't find ANY large pipe to finish main block, some one was talking about crafting pipe ? i mentioned this weeks ago and you moderators say nothing ? don't know if it is a bug or hidden " that well"
How is that going to go over when you main stream it.

This DLC is NOT ready to go Main stream not even close . I Don't mean it in a mean way , Just pointing out the bugs are not worked out.

We need answers from moderators when we are trying to point stuff out. Your communicating is Terrible

@Jellyfoosh also p16 will not " pack" on the ramped 5th wheel trailer. it wouldn't even recognise it was on there .
also if you drive past an unattended crane that is not stowed . the crane starts spinning circles like 3 times tears up anything near it . It has happened with mods and the KRS, and of course the KRS promptly fell over on it's side. i swear that is all that truck knows how to do is tip over. I want to use it so bad but it sux. i am going to go try it again with the 10.4 update

last edited by barefootbob

@barefootbob said in PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4):

I can't find ANY large pipe to finish main block, some one was talking about crafting pipe

Yukon second map, Big Salmon Peak, bring Metal Rolls and craft Small, Medium Pipes & Large Pipe ~ I have not actually done the large pipe but it is showing in the craft menu.

Yukon IronWork lower far right of the map ~ the other metal fab facility, as of last night did not craft med or large pipes.

@barefootbob said in PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4):

the crane starts spinning circles like 3 times tears up anything near it .

concur
I've seen that with my Tayga & it's small crane attached. I've seen that with my PayStar & the Large crane attached.

It happened to me too.

Bug or Not?
I can reuse the cabins.
I found the KRS in my storage.

last edited by gbeeTen

since the 10.3 patch in coop mod sometime in the game we cant fuel the truck from trailer or other truck anymore and we need each time to logg off and return in the game to fix the bug but each time the friend truck disapear and its realy not funny to doing this like 2 or 3 time a nigth 😛

last edited by Grimtook

@Jellyfoosh
things that do not work with update 10.4
residential units are not accepted and displayed
map menu is not functional (see video)
runs up and down without doing anything on all maps
mod menu does not work (no mods available,
although 12 mods are subscribed)
Youtube Video

When I craft a cabin at either Flooded Foothills or Big Salmon Peak, cabin production site, it reports that cabin is crafted and available. When I load, it loads as a cargo container and not a cabin. I can reload cargo container back to storehouse, but cannot craft again as wooden planks have been used in the first crafting.
Game restart did not fix the issue.

@Fratzegeballer
I have now put my live server backup files on the PTS and everything works fine again
apparently the bug is in the backup files of the PTS

@T-B-T-01

I was like this yesterday on 10.3 ~ except for the missing mods browser, I did not have that.

@BCRCGAMING yeah ive got same problem too! grrr

OK SO .............
Finally figure out the large pipe issue. i pick up 5 rolls steel , go to crafting center in the south . sure enough i can make pipe AWSOME !!
HOWEVER...............
SO i off load steel rolls all 5 , select large pipe, CRAFT ! moment of truth,selected crafted large pipe to load unto truck. hit the button and
IT GIVES ME 2 METAL ROLLS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
i am not giving up i reload the 2 rolls back into crafting center. select craft again because it says 0 large pipes in stock
Go to craft Nope requires another roll of steel.
it ate my 3 rolls of steel created a large pipe, ate that,and spit out my 2 remaining rolls of the 5 i delivered.

BUG: Dawson Concrete Plant Flooded Foothills, will load small pipes instead of concrete Blocks.

The concrete block previously crafted is then no longer there.

@gbeeTen
Sounds like this bug:
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/55178/bug-last-cargo-of-a-type-at-ware-storehouse-changes-when-load-on-truck
Last type of any cargo isn't loadable... it switches to the next.
In the video you can see, I choose small pipes, but it loads metall beams.

guess we wait for 10.5 patch