PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4)

@Fratzegeballer said in PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4):

@gbeeTen
Sounds like this bug:

Got it, see I was blaming myself, a good bug find.

@barefootbob said in PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4):

guess we wait for 10.5 patch

Fratzegeballer mentioned if it was the only or last item it would not load ~~~ maybe craft two Large Pipes !!! Dunno, but I got my single concrete block by crafting three !!! ????

@gbeeTen
Thats how it was at my loads at "Flooded Foothills".
I craft some concrete blocks at the warehouse near the garage and the last I wanna load, switches to consumable. I putted in some consumables unter 10.2 or 10.3.
At the warehouse to the right (where you can craft the metall rolls), I putted in 2 small pipes, because I wanna put them on another truck with an other trailer. When I try to load my 2 pipes, I became only 1... the other one switches to the metall beam, as you can see in the Video.
Same was happened with metall rolls there. I crafted 6 for the goldmine, but I could only load 5... the last one was shown, but when I want to accept, it switches to metall beam. Some days ago I put mor than 10 metal beams in this warehouse for crafting.

@barefootbob said in PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4):

We need answers from moderators when we are trying to point stuff out. Your communicating is Terrible

welcome to the club!

I tried to tame the PTS 10.4 game but I only got 6 out of 6 so far.
So far it has worked well until 10.3 ....
This image accepts what you see in ERRROR ....
Now with the repair they are also ruining what worked so far ...
This game is scandalous ....
alt text

last edited by endy papp

@endy-papp
u got rigth! i think is the wost scandalous game ever !
1 paid over 80$whit season pass and i cant play at the 2 game they made!!
they are not able to run 1 on 2 game correctly
this game is an alpha at 80$ ... ridiculous...

@Grimtook said in PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4):

@endy-papp
u got rigth! i think is the wost scandalous game ever !
1 paid over 80$whit season pass and i cant play at the 2 game they made!!
they are not able to run 1 on 2 game correctly
this game is an alpha at 80$ ... ridiculous...

I do not see a report on the PTS here. Take this diatribe to the correct thread, like "General" or "Technical Feedback" ; I am not a programmer, but I am totally fed up of this shit, give me your bank details and I'll personally send you a check for the money from my pension.

@Grimtook ok not to be insultive or argue , but you do realise if you payed 80 dollars you obviously got the season pass. the dlc server is always going to be buggy that is what it is for. it's a test beta. So they can tune the game in . I don't get why your upset. Report the bugs move on . get mad at it if you have to. lord knows it made me angry a time or 2. But i don't backlash on the moderators. I think there trying. I think this might be a small company. but it is a great idea for a game ! I try to support. something to think about anyway.

On Big Salmon Peak many houses to dismantle have no manual loading area but their loading menu have the manual option possible... when choosing this option the house disappear but the cargoes is nowhere to found.
Sans titre.jpg

Happened on a house with metal beam... but I found a metal beam placed next to a wood house miles away... maybe it did tp there.. btw the wood house where I found it have no manual loading area ether.
Sans titre.jpg

last edited by Felmarg

@barefootbob
y u dont understand ....read again ... i cant play pts and snowrunner .... both are bugged . thats y im pissed because i pay the full price and cant play both of them now . i play over 300h and i will continue the report the bug but live #@%$#$%@ i cant play thats it

@Grimtook
stop spamming pts branch!
ppl are testing here and working to make the game better!
moderation is weak here, in other cases all your blablabla would be removed

@Felmarg
very bad...and new michigan missions are all auto loading only.
this must be fixed!

Game is now crashing when i click on to boot up . it does connect the second time however.
i stopped for gas at the gas station on black river hit c to fuel up it tried to load metal beams instead

@endy-papp Copy your save game from Live to PTS and it will start.

Wow some major bugs here :

#1 : Loading/Unloading areas option shared to all truck on the map :

Youtube Video

#2 : KRS 58 crane glitch when parked backward (the only way to keep the frame bending of this truck) (2 variants) :

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

KSIVA : p:bfec1
Map : Big Salmon Peak

last edited by Felmarg

Quick question for people on PTS
What are the regional goals for Canada maps?

@Wisnia_12
Regional Goals are not Shown. Presumably reactivating the Gold Mine would be one and repairing the Ore Conveyor and the usual road & bridge infrastructure repair n manufacturing.

That'd be my guess.

Another bug,
after finding how to make a cabin (put down a small container and two wooden boards, make the cabin), I load the first cabin on the truck, and when I load the second cabin on the trailer : the 2 cabins disappear !
And I lost the planks and the containers.
We can't finish contracts !!!!!!
To be corrected in 10.5

Thanks to DeepL translate

The "Duplicate Something" bug was solved, does not work any more. You now get what you pay for.

last edited by JTT