PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4)

@UNEAR7H
hud off is meant for pics and for the “full” immersive dive into game.
So it must allow us to change gear, use brakes and other controls.
Now we dont have it and it a pure glitch/bad game design.

When selecting a detail in the mission list from the map (for example a needed cargo or a location), the camera doesn't center on the selection location on the map... unless the task is followed.
Not a big bug but kinda pain in the arse to quick check missions when having to switch "follow" on each of theme to check details placements.

last edited by Felmarg

Can someone tell me, how to deliver a cabin at flooded foothills to those cabin delivery zones?

I have two cabins onsite, the telehandler and there is no option to deliver the cargo. Neither the cargo in delivery zone is accepted - same effect as dropping them into the river.

The last one I could deliver by plainly having a truck with a "tail", arse over zone, locking/unlocking cargo and suddenly it was delivered. Does not work now, neither using the telehandler and having the cabin in the middle of the delivery zone.

And why the f**** have you a configurable key to operate "Module 4" in the settings, when you have to FUNCTION -> OPERATE... -> MODULE 4 and THEN you get it and Esc, Esc function to get back again. The coder shall deliver cabins with the telehandler for a week as a punishment for such a UI shit.

last edited by JTT

I have found and I believe others are having similar problems that cabin zone 1 does not recognize that cabins are present in the area and therefore am unable to complete the mission. I have 3 cabins currently in the area and yet my completion hasn't increased

Second problem i have found that what the task says it requires in the map and what it actually needs are different see below how in the mission information on the left it says Cabin x1 whereas in the top right it under the little manager it says cabin x1 [0/5]
Bug 2.jpg

@JTT said in PTS Update 23/10/2020 (10.4):

And why the f**** have you a configurable key to operate "Module 4" in the settings, when you have to FUNCTION -> OPERATE... -> MODULE 4 and THEN you get it and Esc, Esc function to get back again. The coder shall deliver cabins with the telehandler for a week as a punishment for such a UI shit.

We cannot say this too much.

The Cabin Delivery was bug, but in Ver10.4 you don't even need to load the cabins, just get close, very close and reuse the cabins ~ I've asked about that too but no answer ~ how is it "supposed" to work.

Re-Use ... that explains how I suddenly finished a mission on floooded foothills yesterday. There were still two cabins in the delivery zone. Good explanation. I assume, the old ones wer not "used up".

last edited by JTT

Can you please remove the hub from crane. I have write this about 3 times already. I play with wheel and hide legend H key on keybord and show legend arrrow up on my wheel is same button what move the crane so it always pop up. half screen. Maybe add in the menu to hide it for good. Thank you. Perhaps there is no other who has same issue...

Yes crashing for me also in the start up. I dont know why i bought this unfinished game 🙃 Even the birds are flying on the ground and the gearing is annoying. I hope to get some notification when the game is ready for playing. Thanks

@Jone83
what’s wrong with the birds?

@Jellyfoosh will the Next PTS go live before Christmas?

@Jellyfoosh

ANK MK38 didn't unlock in co-op when other player discovered it in my game.However, I recovered it in garage and sold it. Now, the truck can't be unlocked because it is nowhere in the game, yet the game still says to explore it to unlock.

@CocoFoe that's odd, did you sell it in a solo game or in the co-op, if the latter you may have to go see if the truck is where your supposed to find it. If not I'm not sure how to fix that without messing with the games files

last edited by kingnightshadow

is anyone else having the same problem help131380784_666490574043218_4468902605017214407_n.jpg