Other games

just curious what other games people play.

personally i am a bit picky when it comes to my games, so i only keep a small library of games, but a few of my personal picks...

Arma 2: Dayz Mod (vanilla)
American Truck Simulator
Cities Skylines
Mindnight

city skylines
farming simulator 15/17
SPINTIRES/MUDRUNNER , MUDRUNNER EDITOR (800+ HRS, since 10/31/2017)
RUFUS

Only thing i really play at the moment is
Mudrunner and World of Tanks.

I'm into modding so generally only play things I can modify, these include:

GTAV
ETS2
ATS
Spintires

the one exception the rule would be Nier Automata.

I used to play cities skylines a lot but got fed up with the poor optimisation and people pulling essential mods from the workshop/not updating them. With no way of playing a previous version CS, which ended up leaving entire cities with hours of time put in now unplayable.

last edited by Kingpinn

EDIT: i have not played any other game except this one since 10-31-17. Rufus

I play in many game. The main game is MudRunner)

found this a while back. it is a driving/horror type game and seems interesting. i am curious where this one will go.

Beware: Demo

not totally sure why, other than it was on sale for over 60% off, but just picked up GTA again. over two years ago i thought i was done with GTA, but i guess it is an itch i still need to scratch. lol

A great game I just picked up is called War Thunder. costed $20 (cheapest package), i am on console, heard it plays better on PC, but for console it is the new ace combat. there are planes, tanks and boats from 1940-1990, on console planes and boats work well, tanks drive weird takes alittle getting used to, but all around great game

War Thunder is pretty good. part you probably do not want to hear is it is free for PC. however th DLCs are not.

@8up-local said in Other games:

War Thunder is pretty good. part you probably do not want to hear is it is free for PC. however th DLCs are not.

ehhhh, dont really care, $20 aint bad for what it is

Playing a lot of Xbox as well as Pc as of late.

Human Fall Flat (X1) - Mudrunner (PC & X1) - Fortnite (X1) - World of Tanks (PC & X1) - Fable 3 (X1)

@smaronenine said in Other games:

Playing a lot of Xbox as well as Pc as of late.

Human Fall Flat (X1) - Mudrunner (PC & X1) - Fortnite (X1) - World of Tanks (PC & X1) - Fable 3 (X1)

hey man add me when you get a chance, I'm always up to play some wot or spintires on XB1

WRENCHSTENCH92

I typically don't enjoy politically motivated violence or evil so i am limited in that way. Some games i've enjoyed on ps4 so far are spintires, the last guardian and no man's sky. I had spent the last decade playing only monster hunter, but the ps4 game didn't quite get it right, and now that the monsters are super detailed and beautiful i don't like hurting them... i used to feel that violence for survival was ok, but i think i grew out of that too.

I've got farm sim17 and put a few hours into it, but operating the equipment is shallow without terrain challenges. I tried using the mod for more detailed terrain interaction but spintires has spoiled me.

Xcom 2
Jagged alliance 2)
Only MR from 08.18

last edited by Stazco

the last console i played was ColecoVision, (Zaxxon was my goto game). some of the younger players might have to look that up.._Rufus

@rufus i think that would put you around me maybe. i was born a couple months before Pong was released. lol

before NES the big thing around here was Intellevision.

@8up-local i had the pong 'game' it had to played on a B/W tv. ours was sold at Radio Shack, where you went for all of your electronics in the 70's..

the last thing I played on console was Test drive Eve of destruction but that wasn't long ago lol

now I play most of the time

Blender (dont know if this counts as a game but im having fun lol)
Mud runner (and editor)
Terra tech
Banished
Warcraft 2 and 3

@grubdumpling Man I remember the Monster Hunter 3rd I had over 1000hrs on it when I broke my psp thumb stick then i played GT and still do from time to time so far 36189 days have passed by in game and I have almost all cars lol